D starting to give up on O.

The Plainsman

Do you blame them? I don't. While the offense keeps going 3 and out or turning the over, why should the defense keep busting their butts for nothing. Their NOT getting any help.

9 minutes ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

Or....they’ve been on the field the entire game & they’re getting worn out by a 240lb QB

This . The offense is the worst in the league and they are not helping their team out . I don’t blame the defense. Very very frustrating game to watch 

13 minutes ago, The Plainsman said:

Easy to see. 

What game are you watching?  I feel confident saying you have no idea what you're talking about, that defense is playing their asses off.'

In fact, if NIck Fitzgerald makes it off the field in one piece tonight, I'll be surprised.

7 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

what took them so long?...i gave up several games ago....you play like you're coached

Steele is coaching them. That is not it. But this is a team sport. 

The defense may be tired but they are not looking like they are giving the same effort. WAY too many wasted arm tackle try’s and not wrapping up. Its not like we’re crucifying the d. But they sure as hell aren’t as sharp as they have been. Fitz is garbage and they’ve had him dead to rights multiple times only to not wrap up or try to arm tackle him

31 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

What game are you watching?  I feel confident saying you have no idea what you're talking about, that defense is playing their asses off.'

In fact, if NIck Fitzgerald makes it off the field in one piece tonight, I'll be surprised.

What game are you watching?.  Clearly you know not what you speaketh.  3rd quarter thus far.

1st down runs for 8 or 9 yards. Immediately out of the locker room. 

Sorry this is not personal,  but you made it that way in your reply.   I hope we turn it around.  I predicted a 13-12 AU win. 17-16 win. 

Just now, The Plainsman said:

What game are you watching.  Clearly you no not what your speaketh.  3rd quarter thus far.

1st down runs for 8 or 9 yards. Immediately out of the locker room. 

Sorry this is not personal,  but you made it that way in your reply.   I hope we turn it around.  I predicted a 13-12 AU win. 17-16 win. 

They are absolutely getting leaned on, but they haven't quit.  I am completely certain they'd like to kick Gus's or Chip's ass right now, but they haven't quit.  Not personal at all.

There are those on this board that will blame the Defense for this (potential) loss.  They'll reason that "well, they were on the field long enough, they should have made all the plays".

The 2018 Defense is this year's Kerryon Johnson.  Gus is riding them into the dirt.

Just now, musicitytiger said:

Chip needs to be fired before this game is over, inexcusable 

it would be real telling if then nothing changed with Gus manning the offense. 

3 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

They are absolutely getting leaned on, but they haven't quit.  I am completely certain they'd like to kick Gus's or Chip's ass right now, but they haven't quit.  Not personal at all.

I bet you if AU does something on O.  The D will respond. 

And thank you... not personal 

1 hour ago, musicitytiger said:

Chip needs to be fired before this game is over, inexcusable 

Do you really think Chip is calling the plays? I have a 2000 acre ranch in Alaska for sale if you are interested.

Archived