Need more cameras!

TigerOne

Watch the NFL, they have plenty of cameras to see every play every angle. If the sec is going to use instant replay then have extra

cameras on the goal line and sidelines. Otherwise the refs are still guessing.

56 minutes ago, TigerOne said:

Watch the NFL, they have plenty of cameras to see every play every angle. If the sec is going to use instant replay then have extra

Won’t matter as long as Gus keeps guessing. 

3 minutes ago, Slippin Jimmy said:

Let’s try to keep the blame for the loss where it should be: on our imbecile HC...

Or perhaps we can discuss something different. There’s myriad “**** Gus” threads, go there—your posting history reveals your agenda, and it’s unoriginal. 

2 hours ago, TigerOne said:

They'll still get it wrong

No excuses in todays world to not have every call right. It's time for tech to be implemented. I also think call on field should always be called same on field. Offense should get benefit of doubt and let replay change it.  

Each university should be required to provide the 4 necessary goal line cameras. Auburn makes enough off of me on my season ticket purchases to buy at least one of them!:P

I thought they all used the new pylon cameras. That would have shown a conclusive angle on Boobee's fumble.  Unfortunately, it truly was not enough to overturn.

However, the above EZ camera on the Fitzgerald "TD" was conclusive.  It CLEARLY showed his back down on the goal line with no way the ball could have crossed.  Auburn DID get screwed on that one.

But as I said in a previous post, when your sucking, you don't get the brakes.  3 potential TD passes were VERY overthrown or this game would have looked a LOT different.

The SEC’s / NCAA’s lack of cameras is the most absurd thing I’ve ever seen - there needs to be permanent cameras mounted at all 4 corners of the goal line. I wouldn’t even mind an overheard camera looking down at the center of both goal lines. The two goal lines are the most important spots on the field. This is a game of inches, and I’m still baffled that they only brought 2 cameras to last week’s game. 

Archived