Auburn vs. Tennessee Score Prediction

Zeek

Short and simple from me this week. Tennessee has allowed roughly 42 points to power 5 teams, their offense has averaged under 16 points in those games, and their leading rusher/passer have worse stats than ours.

tl;dr Auburn’s defense is a lot better than theirs and even though our offense is garbage their’s is even worse.

So we “bounce back” against a terrible Vols team and still struggle offensively.

17-3 Auburn

Boobee punches one in and has a 200+ yard game while we try to prove a point about running the ball. We continually don’t score in the red zone though keeping the total down. Anders Carlson makes a chip shot but misses 2 decently far field goals. Stidham overthrows 3 would be touchdowns. Anthony Schwartz wills his way to a touchdown on a reverse. We give up a field goal after the defense had s*** them down all first half but right before halftime we let them march giving them false confidence. 

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

UT 17

AU 10

Let's hope I'm wrong on this one too.

Unfortunately I agree. The offense shows no signs of life. I think the bus continues to derail  and will only get worse. Miss ST is bad too and look what happened. Plus the offensive guru can't beat Pruitt no matter what team he is coaching. 

UT-   22

AU-   16

I'm sorry but having my tin hat on the last few weeks, I feel this team is becoming demoralized.  I really feel this way because of the VERY poor defensive showing last weekend.  I suspect there's some def vs off issues and I don't care what one thinks of the Brandon Marcello article in the other thread, I find it highly believable.  This is UT's "signature" win....

UT 20

AU 12 (again only field goals)

Lots of negativity reflected in these score predictions. lol And as frustrated as I was last week, I saw some improvements from the offense (negating Stidham's inconsistency).

Auburn wins easily while working on some wrinkles to the offense.

42 - 3

Rome wasn't built in a week. We are going to have to fight, scrape, and claw our way to victory over the next few weeks until the offense comes together. This week is a big week for the team and for the AU program. This is a game that we should win. TN is the worst team in the conference other than ARK. If we win as we should, we will be bowl bound (with Liberty on the schedule). 

AU 16

TN 10

Archived