Auburn vs. Tennessee Score Prediction

Zeek

22 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

That would break this program. 

I picked that score under the assumption this team is already broken. I hope I am wrong but the direction this team has moved week to week tells me I'm not

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, shabby said:

I picked that score under the assumption this team is already broken. I hope I am wrong but the direction this team has moved week to week tells me I'm not

I really hope you are wrong too. I only want what’s best for the players. 

7 hours ago, auburnphan said:

I think we can score, did I do this right?!!

I hope we can score......a TD....!

Plainsmen=7

Vols=6

41 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Rome wasn't built in a week.

But it was overrun in a day by the Goths.....Tennessee just may be the Goths this weekend......Hannibal had a field day in Starkville last week.....

Tenn - 23

Auburn - 13

I hate picking this one, but I honestly think the way things are going plus the "stuff" floating out there about what's going on that this is going to be the 2012 Arkansas game where it should have been an easy win, but instead it sped up the downward spiral. Hope I'm wrong and the team just kicks the Vols ass by 20+

I hate being wrong 110%.  After giving this much serious thought and have come to this conclusion.......

Auburn 34

UT 16

We finally put together a complete ball game and turn the corner!

I know how awful UT is.  However, if they want to get things on track at all, they will be licking their chops for this ripe opportunity.  

AU has eliminated themselves from every single preseason goal they had.  How do we respond to that.  

It could go two ways.  A blowout win to start things in the right direction.  Or the wheels fall off even more.  Unfortunately, I think the latter is more likely.  Our O is trash, and our coaches on that side refuse to do anything about it.  Our D is tired and frustrated.  Their descent began last week.  

UT - 17

AU - 13

😰

17 hours ago, Linayus said:

Lots of negativity reflected in these score predictions. lol And as frustrated as I was last week, I saw some improvements from the offense (negating Stidham's inconsistency).

Auburn wins easily while working on some wrinkles to the offense.

42 - 3

Don't think Gus is smart enough to hang 42 on Pruitt even w an inferior TN team. We don't need new wrinkles in the O, we need a QB that isn't scared and tailbacks that are able to read microscopic holes to run through. Hope u are right but it seems a stretch to me. 

43 minutes ago, Deemer 47 said:

Don't think Gus is smart enough to hang 42 on Pruitt even w an inferior TN team. We don't need new wrinkles in the O, we need a QB that isn't scared and tailbacks that are able to read microscopic holes to run through. Hope u are right but it seems a stretch to me. 

It probably is at this point, but I'm trying to be optimistic to give myself a reason to actually watch the game. :laugh:

Much like the Arkansas game:

Auburn 27

Tennesee 9

Negativity or realism?  I haven’t seen a thing that would give me a reason to believe this team will score 30+ this weekend. First Arkansas we were supposed to work out the kinks. Then we said that about Souther Miss...maybe the 3rd time is the charm 

3 hours ago, CullmanTiger said:

23-9 AU wins but struggles in red zone continue

23-9 hmm where have I seen that before

4 hours ago, Linayus said:

It probably is at this point, but I'm trying to be optimistic to give myself a reason to actually watch the game. :laugh:

I understand. Glad it's early and won't have a bearing on a party I'm going to later that night. 

Auburn 28
Tennessee 13

UT will have more yards rushing and passing. However, UT will turn the ball over on their side of the field. AU only scores 7 points in each quarter.

Tennessee was down 24-12 to UGA with 11 minutes left in the 4th quarter (should've been 24-14 but they went for 2-pt conversion twice).  I was impressed with their defensive line against UGA. Their QB isn't very good, but their run game was decent.

I think the past few years has some people wrongly assuming Tennessee is weaker than they are. Pruitt seems to have their defense going in the right direction, but that offense needs an overhaul.

Bottom line, I won't be the slightest shocked if we drop this game given how terribly unprepared Gus has this 2018 team.

4 minutes ago, TigerFanAU said:

Tennessee was down 24-12 to UGA with 11 minutes left in the 4th quarter (should've been 24-14 but they went for 2-pt conversion twice).  I was impressed with their defensive line against UGA. Their QB isn't very good, but their run game was decent.

I think the past few years has some people wrongly assuming Tennessee is weaker than they are. Pruitt seems to have their defense going in the right direction, but that offense needs an overhaul.

Bottom line, I won't be the slightest shocked if we drop this game given how terribly unprepared Gus has this 2018 team.

And.....UGA proceeded to chalk up another 14 points in the 11 minutes that were left in the game resulting in a final score of 38-12.  

Auburn wins this one by double digits, the defense gets their mojo back against a pitiful UT offense.  Auburn will be climbing uphill again on offense, but I hopeful we see marked improvement in the running/passing game. 

24-10 AU

Archived