Auburn vs. Tennessee Score Prediction

Zeek

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Farmer Brown said:

17-16 Vols. One TD and two field goals are about all we are good for.

8 minutes ago, wde1968 said:

Wouldn't that be 13?

Has to be Common Core Math

23 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

I don't think any sane Auburn fan wants a bad season.  There's always lunatic fringe, and I saw plenty of that in Georgia during their Ray Goff years, but I've always thought true AU fans to be more reasonable than that.

We're just frustrated that he signed such a deal and then craps the bed and that's not going over well.  But we all realize he's here for 2-3 more years... period, so we'll either pull for him to FINALLY figure out how to handle the offense or we'll just have 2-3 years of growing apathy.

Personally, that's what I'm feeling now... apathetic.  If he magically turns it around, great, but I'm not sure I'll ever trust Gus again.  Fool me once, shame on you...fool me 5 times, I must be a moron.

Too funny. I must be a moron as well. I had relatively high hopes of this year being a good one. 1. I knew we would struggle some with so many new OL. Turns out it is worse than I imagined. 2. I was skeptical about our running game. I never had tons of faith in Kam and Whitlow seems a bit injury prone. I was however holding out hope Asa or Harold may pick up the O and become effective backs their freshman year. Last back we had as a true frosh that was great was Dyer. 3. I have worried and questioned Malzahns coaching and leadership ability since 2011, his last as OC. I do not think he is able to grow and mold QB's unless they are already great athletes. As it has been said, I don't believe he finishes this contract, but how far will the program sink in the meantime? Just my thoughts. On a happy note, Kevin Steele is one hell of a DC mind.    

On 10/11/2018 at 2:33 PM, Auburn Kev said:

Auburn 31

Tennessee 0

First SEC shutout since 2006

This would make me a little optimistic again we could get to 8 wins

4 hours ago, Gene Loblaw said:

Game day you dingle stingles. Got some really important Bball recruits on campus so I hope Gus doesn't spoil their visits with an embarrassing L. Please Gus, don't ruin bball for us too.

so now some of you ******* are going to blame gus for basketball. you must be special.

31 to 10 auburn. the team is in a bad mood with all the negative stuff going on so they will dish the pain.

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 5:17 PM, cctiger said:
On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 4:33 PM, gr82b4au said:

Rome wasn't built in a week.

But it was overrun in a day by the Goths.....Tennessee just may be the Goths this weekend......Hannibal had a field day in Starkville last week.....

ROME HAS FALLEN! 

Archived