Football Players Social Media

Zeek

4 hours ago, TigerFanAU said:

He only had 1 touch last game. Absolutely ridiculous by the coaches. One of the fastest humans in the country and world. 

Auburn practice snipit…

Gus: Hey Schwartz, go out for a pass.

Schwartz: Fasho Coach.

Gus: Don’t talk to me like that!

Schwartz blows by everybody for TD.  Coach is teed off that Schwartz cussed him out and so won’t let him play anymore. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, alexava said:

I don’t understand anything 

neither do I!!🤔

20 minutes ago, oracle79 said:

Does Saban let his players use social media? No idea, just curious.

Well, they USED to post pictures of their new-found cash and $40K+ cars so he probably put the kibosh on that...

11 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

Well, they USED to post pictures of their new-found cash and $40K+ cars so he probably put the kibosh on that...

I wonder what saban had to say to Ruben Foster about his "business decision"? If that didn't tell the world about what goes on at bama nothing will. I just wonder if  all this  over the top cheating will ever be addressed by anyone. Until someone steps up and does something about it  it will just continue ad infinitum . One can only hope that they will eventually be called out on it. I'm not going to hold my breath about it though.

WDE

19 minutes ago, Slammer1 said:

I wonder what saban had to say to Ruben Foster about his "business decision"? If that didn't tell the world about what goes on at bama nothing will. I just wonder if  all this  over the top cheating will ever be addressed by anyone. Until someone steps up and does something about it  it will just continue ad infinitum . One can only hope that they will eventually be called out on it. I'm not going to hold my breath about it though.

WDE

Granted it's probably just being an Auburn Fan's feelings but I've maintained for years that when Emmert steps down, Saban will be done too, because he's lost his leverage.  Due to their past "working relationship" at both MSU & LSU, Saban has Emmert's closeted skeletons all lined up in a neat row.  Emmert wouldn't touch Saban with a 1000' pole..

Funny.. two "dynasties" at Bama with Bear and now Saban and you couldn't find two coaches more hated by everyone else but beloved by the Tide.

For us, it's the opposite. Everyone else loves Gus but the fan base is starting to hate him. :laugh:

6 minutes ago, Linayus said:

Funny.. two "dynasties" at Bama with Bear and now Saban and you couldn't find two coaches more hated by everyone else but beloved by the Tide.

For us, it's the opposite. Everyone else loves Gus but the fan base is starting to hate him. :laugh:

Opponents & rivals hate(d) Saban/Bryant because of the teams they consistently put of the field.

Opponents & rivals love Gus because of the teams he consistently puts on the field.  

13 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

Granted it's probably just being an Auburn Fan's feelings but I've maintained for years that when Emmert steps down, Saban will be done too, because he's lost his leverage.  Due to their past "working relationship" at both MSU & LSU, Saban has Emmert's closeted skeletons all lined up in a neat row.  Emmert wouldn't touch Saban with a 1000' pole..

Absolutely correct 72. Like i have said before this saban/emmert coalition is absolutely RUINING college football !!! I am a month or so from the big  "80" and hope I am around long enough to see the end of this saban/emmert debacle. If college football is to survive  one or both of these guys has to go. As you can see I have been around a long time and I have never seen the level to which cheating  has taken place at bama. I am not naive enough to think it doesn't go on at other schools  ie Reggie Bush at USC  but never to the extent that bama has taken it. JMO.

WDE

13 minutes ago, Linayus said:

At least in Bear's days there were other "equals".  Plenty other powers existed and had good runs.  

What saban is allowed to get away with makes his "dynasty" unprecedented.  Even Bear would say "damn boy, even I couldn't get away with being THAT blatant".

7 minutes ago, keesler said:

Opponents & rivals hate(d) Saban/Bryant because of the teams they consistently put of the field.

Opponents & rivals love Gus because of the teams he consistently puts on the field.  

Exactly - and you could also say both have been able to cheat their way into those "dynasties" which makes it even more frustrating.

5 minutes ago, Slammer1 said:

Absolutely correct 72. Like i have said before this saban/emmert coalition is absolutely RUINING college football !!! I am a month or so from the big  "80" and hope I am around long enough to see the end of this saban/emmert debacle. If college football is to survive  one or both of these guys has to go. As you can see I have been around a long time and I have never seen the level to which cheating  has taken place at bama. I am not naive enough to think it doesn't go on at other schools  ie Reggie Bush at USC  but never to the extent that bama has taken it. JMO.

WDE

But that would mean the NCAA would have to own up to the fact that it really does suck at enforcing.. well.. everything. lol

It is an amazing, one may even say an incredulous “coincidence” that the two coaches, who many consider to be the greatest in CFB history, both coached at the same school.

2 minutes ago, wareagleguy said:

It is an amazing, one may even say an incredulous “coincidence” that the two coaches, who many consider to be the greatest in CFB history, both coached at the same school.

🤔

14 minutes ago, Momma Worm said:

Shaun is fine #WarEagle

hey momma we still have mad love for shaun and the rest of the team. people are hurt and lashing out but most of them are decent people. i have seen no one bash your son but i wanted to say something anyone.war eagle!

5 hours ago, Slammer1 said:

WDE

If you have followed the discussion of this issue on this board, apparently the head of NCAA Emmert and Saban are big buddies and Saban has some dirt on the guy so, don't think anything will ever happen until Emmert is gone.

I have said a few times on this board that bama is ruining college football. Well, I just heard Paul Finebaum confirm my feelings as out of his own mouth said, "alabama is sucking the oxygen out of the sport." That is one of the few things I agree with him on but and it really surprised me that he confirmed what I have been thinking for a long time. FWIW.

WDE

All it's gonna take this season is a team with a top defense to slow down that Tua O and that team has to have a strong QB that can run and pass the ball with precision and that will suck back some of the oxygen.  Bama's defense is NOT good, you can run and complete passes on that secondary right now.  Once they face a top rated defense, that O won't look so  dynamic either.  They've played no competition thus far and won't met up with any until the LSU game where I think Aranda has something special lined up to defend that passing attack.  

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

hey momma we still have mad love for shaun and the rest of the team. people are hurt and lashing out but most of them are decent people. i have seen no one bash your son but i wanted to say something anyone.war eagle!

Dont ever hesitate....I ❤️ you guys for always supporting WORM #WarEagle🦅

3 hours ago, keesler said:

All it's gonna take this season is a team with a top defense to slow down that Tua O and that team has to have a strong QB that can run and pass the ball with precision and that will suck back some of the oxygen.  Bama's defense is NOT good, you can run and complete passes on that secondary right now.  Once they face a top rated defense, that O won't look so  dynamic either.  They've played no competition thus far and won't met up with any until the LSU game where I think Aranda has something special lined up to defend that passing attack.  

Aranda may slow them down, and you're correct that Bama's defense isn't up to it's usual standard, but I'd be shocked if LSU scored a legitimate offensive TD against them.  By legitimate, I mean driving the field for 70+ yards and sticking it in the endzone.  They may get lucky and score on a short field, or turnover, or special teams, or busted coverage for a long TD, or defensive TD, but they aren't going to be successful on offense against them with Ensminger, Burrow, and their running game.  It'll take someone like Ohio St or not sure who else, maybe Georgia to do that (defense and offense I mean).

8 hours ago, Slammer1 said:

I have said a few times on this board that bama is ruining college football. Well, I just heard Paul Finebaum confirm my feelings as out of his own mouth said, "alabama is sucking the oxygen out of the sport." That is one of the few things I agree with him on but and it really surprised me that he confirmed what I have been thinking for a long time. FWIW.

WDE

Wow he actually finally said it? He use to do the Bama being the bad guys was good for college football routine if I remember right.

6 hours ago, Texan4Auburn said:

Wow he actually finally said it? He use to do the Bama being the bad guys was good for college football routine if I remember right.

I don't watch his main show, but I watch "Get Up" on ESPN and he has been appearing on that show a lot.  I actually find myself agreeing with some things hes been saying recently.  Yesterday morning he was telling everyone to pump the brakes on Tua as hes only played 1 half of a competitive football game vs a decent team (UGA).

1 hour ago, atl-tiger said:

I don't watch his main show, but I watch "Get Up" on ESPN and he has been appearing on that show a lot.  I actually find myself agreeing with some things hes been saying recently.  Yesterday morning he was telling everyone to pump the brakes on Tua as hes only played 1 half of a competitive football game vs a decent team (UGA).

Watching/listening to finebum is torturous, I feel like I’m in the Princess Bride scene and life is being sucked out of me.

23 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

I have always thought the same thing.

Archived