Football Players Social Media

Zeek

6 minutes ago, wcware said:

I hope the players are hinting that we are moving more towards the youth on this team. That would at least be interesting to see.

That's my hope.  Not sure I believe anything that comes out anymore since there's so much saying one thing then the other happens from this staff but why not try something different?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, ChltteTiger said:

If you have followed the discussion of this issue on this board, apparently the head of NCAA Emmert and Saban are big buddies and Saban has some dirt on the guy so, don't think anything will ever happen until Emmert is gone.

duh. he is a UNCheat Carolina Tarhole. He's got sh!t all over himself. They've been cheating for generations. IN almost all sports, academically, and administratively across the board. And they never get anything worthy of true consequences of their continued actions. 

On 10/9/2018 at 8:38 PM, gr82be said:

Maybe Waffle House should keep getting his order wrong every time he goes in. Then when he asks just tell him that the cook just keeps making the same mistakes over and over. Suggestions have been made but the cook must be stubborn. :dunno:

Underrated post

Archived