Picture Request

johnnyAU

I have a Razorback fan coworker that supplied me a pic of one of the Hog DL getting absolutely mugged by a Bama OL this past weekend during one of Tua's TD passes.  I told him to join the club.  We had a flurry of pics of horrendous holding during the IB 2-3 years ago. OJ Howard probably still has pieces of Auburn jersey stuck to his gloves.

The problem is I didn't save any of those pics. Any of you guys have any? I'd like to at least defend my position.  

Thanks.

Water is wet!!

the holding and no calls can drive an opposing fan crazy.  But for me the blatant over turns of targeting calls for bammer is the worst.  I’m not sure I’ve seen a targeting call stand by the replay crew against Bama.  Everyone else get ticky tack ones upheld where something like the face masks bump together 

3 hours ago, johnnyAU said:

He had a better view in his pic, but you get the idea. 

Screen-Shot-2018-10-09-at-6.09.37-PM-718x490.jpg

Well I can tell you now that if this had been AU & the holding didn't get called, then the guy blocking #5 would have at least gotten a 'Hands to the face' call against him.  

5 hours ago, johnnyAU said:

He had a better view in his pic, but you get the idea. 

Screen-Shot-2018-10-09-at-6.09.37-PM-718x490.jpg

I’m just in shock to see a QB stand there with a defender within 5 feet of him.  Haven’t seen that in a couple years.  I thought normal protocol was to curl up and duck your head because a defender flashes in front of you.  Who would have thought that’s what QBs do?

3 hours ago, corchjay said:

I’m just in shock to see a QB stand there with a defender within 5 feet of him.  Haven’t seen that in a couple years.  I thought normal protocol was to curl up and duck your head because a defender flashes in front of you.  Who would have thought that’s what QBs do?

Imagine Tua's point of view. He might have some open WR's and a check down ready to boot.  He knows his OL will "hold" long enough for him to make a play.  ;)~

50 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

Imagine Tua's point of view. He might have some open WR's and a check down ready to boot.  He knows his OL will "hold" long enough for him to make a play.  ;)~

I guess he got a sprained knee by throwing to wide open WRs and check down routes.  That or signing his Heisman autographs...

Archived