Turnover prop

aubiefifty

5 minutes ago, selias said:

As someone who has held the actual eagle, no lol

Mainly because I don't want them getting a stress fracture in their wrist when the eagle starts to tighten those talons

Well, they would need the leather rig of course LOL!

Yeah, I actually held a parrot once...I can't imagine holding an eagle.

3 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

Well, they would need the leather rig of course LOL!

Yeah, I actually held a parrot once...I can't imagine holding an eagle.

The gloves we used were kevlar lined to protect against puncture wounds but they do nothing for continuous pressure lol

More than one of us earned stress fractures on game day

I'm thinking they should hold up a tire. Signifying that they changed another  "flat" for the bus and what is Gus going to do with it!

Screw it bring a real live Tiger out there and instead of sitting on the cold, hard bench for the offensive series let them sit square on the tiger's soft and furry back. 

8 minutes ago, selias said:

The gloves we used were kevlar lined to protect against puncture wounds but they do nothing for continuous pressure lol

More than one of us earned stress fractures on game day

Wow.  So parakeet maybe?

I was thinking $100 handshake lol.  Something to strive for.  I'm kidding of course but a costume or a prop just doesn't inspire me.

1 minute ago, NorthGATiger said:

I was thinking $100 handshake lol.  Something to strive for.  I'm kidding of course but a costume or a prop just doesn't inspire me.

REAL incentive....nice!

4 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

REAL incentive....nice!

I think form tackling would suffer greatly LOL!

well gosh what about helmet stickers? they have been around forever..........

9 minutes ago, selias said:

Parakeet or maybe a parrot :D

Actually that would only work until the eagle got hungry.... 🐦🦅

2 hours ago, Linayus said:

So Bama has been using a prop for years now with their WWE-style championship belt. Miami just made it popular because they have a legit gold and bejeweled chain (very fitting for that culture down there). But some of the other props these teams use are just bad. The MS State dog collar was horrible. The Vols trash can is fitting for their program right now. I just don't care for any of it. I think one team has a turnover THRONE now or some crap? Ridiculous!

First image that came to mind ....

Screenshot_20181012-123406~2.png

21 minutes ago, NorthGATiger said:

cheapskate lol. jax state players were getting hundred dollar handshakes in the nineties...........

5 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

cheapskate lol. jax state players were getting hundred dollar handshakes in the nineties...........

Yes but we are having to save up our money for something that is very expensive lol

1 hour ago, NorthGATiger said:

Yes but we are having to save up our money for something that is very expensive lol

What if they set up "Buyout Buckets" by each entrance at JHS and fans could "donate" whatever they wished into the bucket on their way into the stadium?

Might be more effective if they kept the buckets out for after the game too. With the way things have been looking people might be a liiittle more motivated to help the cause after another zero TD game.

;D

Just make it mandatory that any player turning the ball over must actually attend classes every day the following week.

Turnovers gone.

8 hours ago, AU80cruiser said:

Was going to suggest this. I like this much better.

just drumming up conversation is all. i got tired of reading the same few articles over and over.

18 hours ago, Tiger said:

What if they set up "Buyout Buckets" by each entrance at JHS and fans could "donate" whatever they wished into the bucket on their way into the stadium?

Might be more effective if they kept the buckets out for after the game too. With the way things have been looking people might be a liiittle more motivated to help the cause after another zero TD game.

;D

I was actually thinking of attending the A&M game wearing a sandwich sign saying "Gus Buy-Out Fund" and carrying a plastic jug with few dollars in it. 

I bet I would make a little money just for the laughs.

Let’s make it functional. How about, if you get a turnover, you get to prop yourself on this beautiful turnover bench while simultaneously getting oxygen from the turnover mask, thereby getting you ready for the next series? Just a thought...

F00EE1DD-4DD1-4E00-A091-0B1EAB953341.jpeg

They actually have a prop. There is a special chair in the Defense meeting room for the defensive player of the week voted on by the players. But really everyone that is down playing it doesn’t understand its a momentum device to get the players reeves up just like the TD celebrations. It’s a good thing if it doesn’t get out of hand. I think the gold chain at Miami is a little thuggish. Wouldn’t mind seeing something at AU but they really don’t need it the defense is getting the turnovers . Maybe we could get a prop for the offense whenever they get a first down 😂

I would like it if they bring the opponents ball back to the sideline and give it to a Sushi chef who pulls out the John Belushi samurai sword and chops it up into little pieces and the whole defense eats a piece!!! Now that is entertainment!!!!

Archived