Tebow says....

tigerbrotha12

Everything is still in front of Auburn with games @UGA and @UAT- to me, citing AU can still reach CFP.  Finebaun follows him up by saying Washington win will also “add to the resume.” 

I think I would tend to agree that if AU can do that, they would be considered for CFP... but we’ve got a loooooong way to go to make that happen. UGA and UAT will beat us by 30 if we don’t get a ton better quickly 

IF Auburn runs the table the rest of the way, Auburn will not get into the playoffs with 2 loses. Their not going to pick a 2 loss Auburn team over an unbeaten or 1 loss Notre Dame team.

Truly another reason to love Tim Tebow. He can pump sunshine in my neighborhood any day. :jossun:

Image result for so you're saying there's a chance

(Umbrella still handy...)

isnt this akin to the whole spending an hour on planning what you'll spend all your money on if your 7 numbers plus Powerball # all hit.

Sometimes I wonder if these guys even watch the games. We're struggling to have a winning SEC record and they're talking about AU in the playoff.

2 minutes ago, CR said:

Sometimes I wonder if these guys even watch the games. We're struggling to have a winning SEC record and they're talking about AU in the playoff.

Because they see so many teams turn things around every season, and these analysts LOVE Auburn defense.

These ESPN guys just made it seem so simple; The defense is gonna keep you in every game no matter the opponent, Auburns running game just needs to get back to what they do nearly every year.

7 minutes ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

As Gus said, we don't control our own destiny anymore. If by some miracle we did win out, I don't think we would make it. Would need a lot to happen. 

You are always somewhat in control of your own destiny.  If you don't do your part by winning it doesn't matter what the others do. 

31 minutes ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

As Gus said, we don't control our own destiny anymore. If by some miracle we did win out, I don't think we would make it. Would need a lot to happen. 

There is about a 0.000000000000000000000000000001% chance we win out. 

But if we DO, that means going to top 5 UGA and winning. Plus beating an Alabama squad that just may turn out to be one of the greatest squads ever in college football at their own house as well. Then it would mean beating UGA again. 

I mean sure... Fish could suddenly decide they don't like the water anymore and they all walk out on land. But that is as likely as we are to win out... But IF that were to happen (winning out,) there is 0 chance we don't make the playoffs. However we will be lucky to win another conference game unless something drastically changes, but sure... lets talk playoffs... 

Archived