GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Tennessee

RunInRed

2 minutes ago, Auctoritas said:

I mean, put someone else in. It can't get any worse than this.

Seriously what is Malik going to do? Fumble or throw and interception?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need a spark, but probably don't have a plan B. Malik will probably just be asked to run

And it's so comical when commentators say stuff like "With a win, Tennessee will start to believe they can play with teams like Auburn".....

Newsflash: That's not something to be excited about....we suck!

3 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

Don't blame them. I think we're all on the same page. Malzahn is not popular right now. After this (probable) loss, he's on the hot seat.

And as I type this, Stidham FUMBLES!!!! :brickwall:

Sorry, but get him out of there.

Definitely not blaming, I agree that they share our frustration.

1 minute ago, Hopsing said:

Going to finish detailing my car!

at least I am proud of that!

Thinking about getting a jump on the yard work myself. Then play with kids. 

Well....:bricks:

2 minutes ago, jptiger said:

We don’t have anything that resembles a saban. I’m not totally convinced he’s a man at all.

I’m afraid there’s a lot of truth to what you say.

Just now, tigerbrotha12 said:

I've had enough. This score holds, I'm on board for a new coach. 

Lots of people reached that point a long time ago.  What we are seeing week after week is inexcusable with the talent we have here.

I say it every single time we start a season with a high ranking and high expectations, and I said it to many this year; it worries me to be highly ranked and be talked about as national championship contenders before the season starts. Why? Because it seems like when that happens, we fall woefully short of those expectations. 

Look back at the seasons we started highly ranked and then look where we finished. Then look at the seasons we made a run at the NC and look where we were ranked pre-season. It seems are best seasons happen when expectations are low to tempered. 

Just now, jared52 said:

Congratulations to UT. Hopefully you’ve instituted changes at AU. 

Something is broken. This doesn’t make sense to me otherwise. 

1 minute ago, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

How much football have you actually WATCHED this year? They are flag happy. They will call that 9/10 times. Easy call. Especially against us. We are cursed at this point. 

I've watched plenty. they are flag happy but doesnt change the fact that it is not targeting.

2 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

Then what do you expect? Why mention UGA snd Bama? We aren't even close to them.

I mention them because they are the standard by which we are measured right now.  We were a Top 10 team to open the season and we're getting worse.  Trying accentuate the positive when it's not there is maddening.  Call it what it is - a complete clusterf***.

1 minute ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

I've had enough. This score holds, I'm on board for a new coach. 

If we win it changes nothing. WE ARE A BADLY COACHED TEAM! Him recruiting so well means nothing when this is the results we get.

Archived