GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Tennessee

RunInRed

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sooo... apparently them blantantly holding now translates to us targeting. It should have been 3rd and 20, and instead they get a touchdown. What are our players supposed to do?

1 minute ago, auburntiger1987 said:

You're right it was an Easy call. Easy no call as it wasnt targeting by the definition

No, it was targeting by rule. He left his feet and launched. They will call that every time. I'm not saying I agree with it, but it's what the game is turning into. The defense is absolutely at a huge disadvantage. 

We have SO MUCH TALENT being wasted. This is flat out not a well coached football team.

1 minute ago, murpjf88 said:

Malzahn has turned this program into an SEC doormat.

Nope.  Unfortunately Auburn is the football equivalent to Icarus.  Every time we fly too close to the sun, we come flaming down.  The we start flying again, get real close to the sun, another crash.  It's a cycle I've seen too many times.

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 

I'll boo. I'll do it. When your fans know what's coming? When your fans know how to stop things? When your fans could be more organized, and a university I'm paying pays a football coach 7 million a year to do this crap. Heck yeah I'll boo

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 minute ago, doug3020 said:

He hit the QB in the head w his helmet. That's a flag in college and NFL.

No he didn't facemask hit his shoulderpad. Try rewind pause and slow ff.

Just now, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

No, it was targeting by rule. He left his feet and launched. They will call that every time. I'm not saying I agree with it, but it's what the game is turning into. The defense is absolutely at a huge disadvantage. 

Again no it wasnt. Even War Tiger has answered this. It was bull crap

Archived