GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Tennessee

RunInRed

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going to finish detailing my car!

at least I am proud of that!

Stidham isn't playing well at all, but the o-line has to give him a chance there.  D-Line was in the backfield before Stidham even caught the snap.

There's literally no reason for Stidham to be allowed to come back in this game. 2 horrible interceptions, 4 horrible overthrows, and now a horrible fumble. You know you're going down ... tuck it, take the sack, and give yourself a shot for the next play.

Just now, PigskinPat said:

If I had a farm, I’d bet it right now that Stidham comes right back out. saban didn’t hesitate to pull his starter in the CHAMPIONSHIP game. We play scared.

We don’t have anything that resembles a saban. I’m not totally convinced he’s a man at all.

8 minutes ago, auburntiger1987 said:

You're right it was an Easy call. Easy no call as it wasnt targeting by the definition

• Launch—a player leaving his feet to attack an opponent by an upward and forward thrust of the body to make forcible contact in the head or neck area

So, does everyone still think Gus is safe no matter what happens this season? I ain't buying it.

3 minutes ago, auburntiger1987 said:

Again no it wasnt. Even War Tiger has answered this. It was bull crap

How much football have you actually WATCHED this year? They are flag happy. They will call that 9/10 times. Easy call. Especially against us. We are cursed at this point. 

This may be the most Auburn season I have ever seen. We really are cursed.

Archived