GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Tennessee

RunInRed

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, DAG said:

I just got to kick my mouth shut. I might get banned. 

Ya they like to issue warnings at this time, be very careful it’s best not to say anything. I’ll be gone soon I’m sure 

Only Auburn can beat 2 number 1 teams in 3 weeks and have it kill our program going forward. WE ARE CURSED.

2 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

And it's so comical when commentators say stuff like "With a win, Tennessee will start to believe they can play with teams like Auburn".....

Newsflash: That's not something to be excited about....we suck!

BTW, pretty sure they did that last week with Miss State, too. 

yep i'm out too. Here's to hoping this clown show against loser TENN who we havent lost too even when we were complete ***** in 08, is beating this team by 10 causes enough to just write the flipping check

do not evade the profanity filter

3 minutes ago, Ranger12 said:

I say it every single time we start a season with a high ranking and high expectations, and I said it to many this year; it worries me to be highly ranked and be talked about as national championship contenders before the season starts. Why? Because it seems like when that happens, we fall woefully short of those expectations. 

Look back at the season we started highly ranked and then look where we finished. Then look at the seasons we made a run at the NC and look where we were ranked pre-season. It seems are best seasons happen when expectations are low to tempered. 

This is bull

1 minute ago, weathergeakal said:

AT LEAST Chip has to go after this game correct?

That would be like firing the Titanic chef because the boat hit an iceberg.

1 minute ago, sevenlee36 said:

Ya they like to issue warnings at this time, be very careful it’s best not to say anything. I’ll be gone soon I’m sure 

Funny how the truth gets people in trouble these days.

Archived