GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Tennessee

RunInRed

Just now, yngwie1995 said:

At one point do these teams start to realize that a win over Auburn doesn't mean anything?

Hey LSU, still pumped over that last second win (with help of the refs) against this Auburn team? How about you, Miss State? 🙄

It means a ton when you haven't won a conference game in 23 months.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

wrong.  a launch is not the only requirement and the helmet to helmet aspect requires the crown not the facemask.  try again.  Opponents helmets touch every single down and its not targeting.  Head was up he saw what he hit and he wrapped up. He never initiated contact with the crown of the helmet to the QB's helmet.

Any contact to the QB head especially after the throw will get it every time.

Just now, Tennessee Tiger said:

Why even try a field goal from that distance?  Just go for it, you might get lucky.  He hasn't hit a FG with any  distance since the 1st game.

He'll be a fine kicker, but 50+ as a freshman is too much. 

Just now, j0hnnyRingo said:

Quit trotting that kid out there for 50+ yarders.  His confidence has to be shot.

Just thought the same thing . Go for it . Damn 

4th down and we will get the ball back.  Can we actually do anything with it is the question.   Maybe Davis can run this back.

Pruitt is playing not to lose now. They should've thrown it down the field on us. Let's take advantage 

If you can declare early leave

If you can transfer then go

This is a dumpster fire

If you want early playing time come on down but don’t be expecting any development 

1 minute ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

Quit trotting that kid out there for 50+ yarders.  His confidence has to be shot.

Just posted the same exact thing. If everyone on the forum can see it, I don't see how a man making 7 million a year can't.

2 minutes ago, jptiger said:

Pruett owns Malzahn. I hope and pray this is enough to get the ball rolling for a change in hc at auburn. Mr Alen  Greene your move.

Greene's best move right now is to remain silent and keep feeding Gus rope.  This is not his mess, he needs to keep his name out of it as long as possible and just keep supporting BRUCE.

5 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

I mention them because they are the standard by which we are measured right now.  We were a Top 10 team to open the season and we're getting worse.  Trying accentuate the positive when it's not there is maddening.  Call it what it is - a complete clusterf***.

I don't understand some fans. The perception we started the season with was false. We aren't that team. And realistically, you can't expect Auburn to suddenly live up to that billing in game 7. 

Again, if you are currently watching this team and even THINKING they are supposed to lool like UGA or Bama, you are delusional. 

We have talent. Gus is at fault for them not living up to it. It sucks and I wish we weren't in this situation. But we are.

Archived