GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Tennessee

RunInRed

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love to be a quarterback for Gus because apparently it doesn’t matter how bad you do he will be loyal to his starter, but suck for the other quarterbacks. I think he has real issues with admitting his was wrong. 

1 minute ago, WDE427 said:

I would love to be a quarterback for Gus because apparently it doesn’t matter how bad you do he will be loyal to his starter, but suck for the other quarterbacks. I think he has real issues with admitting his was wrong. 

I want to be a backup. Never expected to improve or play. Free college and no head trauma.

6 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

I thought if the ball hit ground fair catch was negated. Just always thought that. 

Nope.  Once the ball is possessed by the return team its dead regardless of who called for the fair catch and regardless of whether the ball is caught in flight or grounded.

c. A valid or invalid fair catch signal deprives the receiving team of the
opportunity to advance the ball. The ball is declared dead at the spot of
the catch or recovery.
If the catch preceeds the signal, the ball is dead when
the signal is first given.

Just now, JDUBB4AU said:

Is Gus under the gun from bookies? What the hell is this ? Play calling is horse s*** . Stidham throws into 3 defenders ? 

It obvious that Gus is thinking Gorgonzola when it’s clearly Brie time, baby!!! 🤪

Had all day, was skittery/jumpy nobody was there and his decision was to throw in the middle of the field to a guy triple covered.....throw the entire offense away

Archived