GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Tennessee

RunInRed

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Lol really? If we didn’t have a D we lose against Washington, easy 

Yeah, our D is just not very good right now. The Washington game seems like a long time ago. 

Just now, Zeek said:

These stands are emptying

Don’t blame em . People spend a lot of money to see AU play. They and us do not deserve this play with this much talent 

The TV commentator just showed a shot of the head coach that “sucked the air out of the stadium”, but they showed the wrong coach.  They showed Pruitt.

Opened as a 19 pt favorite about to be ran out of our own stadium by a bad Tennessee team. How much embarrassment will AU power brokers put up with? Or do they want to make Leath suffer for his contract extension?

I will never understand how mediocre players become Heisman trophy winners when they play us...its freaking unbelievable...another career day for an opposing QB in Jordan Hare... 

1 minute ago, AU120289 said:

New life for the “DBs don’t look back” threads. 

The coverage has been good. 

😅😢😭

1 minute ago, NoALtiger said:

Yeah, our D is just not very good right now. The Washington game seems like a long time ago. 

This D has been better that the D’s at the beginning of Gus’ tenure was my point. If this was Ellis Johnson D we’d probably have beaten ASU but that’s it.

1 minute ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

So we need to start a petition and Fire Leath right now for his part with the contract. 

Considering I care about the quality of my degree, no.  Leath was stupid for giving out this contract, but the tail should not be wagging the dog at a university.

Archived