Now what?

War to the Eagle

Oh we’ll have another good week of practice. Know what we’ve got to work on and will improve. Yada yada yada. The beat goes on. 

What needs to happen is our shiny new AD has to channel some inner Auburn man and get on the Jet. But he won’t do that. So we are just going to slowly become the new Tenn/Arky of the SEC. 

Unfortunately, we have to to wait and hope. But I am done with Gus. There is nothing that can convince me he deserves to be our HC. Way too inconsistent . 4-5 now since his contract.

7 minutes ago, auskull said:

We are, and have been practicing the definition of insanity.

Two suggestions I've never seen posted, and definitely from opposite ends of the spectrum...

1.  We have lost our prayer commitment and prayer cover.  Something beyond the field happened in 2010, with the team chemistry and all of the media assault, that put the focus even above winning.  And the results played out, step by step.  I felt such an urgency to stand in the gap, and it's an urgency that has not grabbed me now.  Something is amiss with the ultimate focus of the team, the coaches, the fans.  Something Creed-ish and unique to Auburn, maybe, is what is missing from motivational standpoint.  That's the Heavenly perspective.

2.  It has crossed my mind more than once, and this is the Hellish one...is someone or some THING paying Auburn MORE to LOSE?  Has anyone else wondered this?

I'll probably get thrown in the furnace for both suggestions, but they make as much sense...or nonsense...as anything else out there.  Love ya, AUFamily.  See you on the Lookalikes, and pray that I don't start one for the Tigers.  I kid...or do I?

#justhadenough

Begin the search for a competent coach. Someone needs to be fired today whether it is chip or JB. 

35 minutes ago, War to the Eagle said:

Not sugar-coating, not whining. Just what do we do now?

Apparently you are not paynig attention.  Gus says any week now we will turn the corner.

We wait and hope the people with money will show us fans some mercy and end this thing. May have to get creative with the buyout but I think something gets done. The question is when?

Continue this season on the same trajectory. Maybe beat Tamu and play Georgia closer than we should.  Get blown out by Bama.  Limp into some terrible bowl.  Have a bunch of drama about Stidham staying or leaving.  Go into next season picked just above Arkansas in the West and run the table.  The most obvious Auburn thing to do.

7 minutes ago, jaydubb121 said:

We get ready to play Ole Miss next week. What do you want to do? Give up? 

Well, what we're doing obviously isn't working. Maybe we need to change things up somehow?

Archived