POST GAME THREAD: AU 24 Tennessee 30 (merged threads)

Randman5000

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well. Hope yall are ready for another week of people coming out of the woodwork calling for Gus to be fired even though there is 0 chance that actually happens. 

Here is what I would like to happen.

First thing tomorrow we let the OC go. We require Gus to take over for the rest of the year.

Then we make our decision when there can be no question where the problem is or was.

Just now, WDavE said:

First thing tomorrow we let the OC go. We require Gus to take over for the rest of the year.

Then we make our decision when there can be no question where the problem is or was.

I'm down with that.

Just now, Auburn2Eugene said:

Well. Hope yall are ready for another week of people coming out of the woodwork calling for Gus to be fired even though there is 0 chance that actually happens. 

So what're you hoping for?

Just now, Auctoritas said:

I mean...we may not beat Liberty, but I don't know who else you do beat. 

This loss is a back breaker.

If Gus' final game at Auburn was a loss to Turner Gill, I'm not sure the universe could come more full circle.

1 minute ago, thrustmaxwell said:

If Gus' final game at Auburn was a loss to Turner Gill, I'm not sure the universe could come more full circle.

Ha! Out of reactions, owe you a laughing one.

1 minute ago, cammycam2 said:

Wonder if nick saban's wife might be interested in a head coaching job? 

Stop. Some people may get offended.

3 minutes ago, doug3020 said:

Jimmy Sexton screwed us so bad.

Sexton is an opportunist. Leath was foolish and gullible and didn't play that game from a position of strength even though he should have. 

Does anyone if Horton and Harrell are still standing on the field? I swear I saw no movement from those two.

3 minutes ago, WDavE said:

Do you really think a HC who wouldn’t even replace his QB in that game would fire his OC?  Chip is his only excuse for this season.  He will keep him for the scape goat at the end of the season.

It’s so bad. Even my beautiful GF who doesn’t get hyped up about football is saying she would make CGM job as miserable as possible until he quits lol. Mind you she is Colombian , so she is firing espanol out. Just sick right now.

5 minutes ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

Reality, if  the money people want Gus gone they will  come upwith the money.  Real  question is who do  we hire?  I say  John Grass

Archived