POST GAME THREAD: AU 24 Tennessee 30 (merged threads)

Randman5000

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess we can beat Liberty.  A&M, UGA and Bammer will murder us.  It looks like we play OM next week to see if the Bham bowl is just a pipe dream.  With their passing attack and our DB’s I doubt it.  Regardless of how bad their defense is I don’t think our coaching staff can come up with a plan to score enough to keep up with them.  

6 minutes ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

I dont even know what to think at this point.  Gus will just p*ss me off more with his BS Coach-speak saying we have to get better, blah blah blah.

Why would anybody who is not paid (media)  sit and listen to him at this point? 

This team and this program are in freefall. I don't think it matters who we play at this point.

Embarrassing loss. No other way to put it. The last thing I want to hear right now is Gus trying to spin it. I am beyond wanting to fire Gus now and I have moved on to firing those who signed off on his new contract. I hate to say I told you so, but there it is, I was one who told you so.

1 minute ago, CR said:

This team and this program are in freefall. I don't think it matters who we play at this point.

Unfortunately......I think you're right. 

1 minute ago, AUatHeart said:

Kevin Steele needs to answer up to his horrendous defense too.  

Yep. The D played horrible in their own right, too.

1 minute ago, AUatHeart said:

Kevin Steele needs to answer up to his horrendous defense too.  

I think the defense has a few simple issues that truly are not that terribly concering to me. The lack of a truly terrifying pass rusher is really hurting and out corners just cant keep up. But i reality, a recruiting class can shore some of that up in my opinion

7 minutes ago, DAG said:

It’s so bad. Even my beautiful GF who doesn’t get hyped up about football is saying she would make CGM job as miserable as possible until he quits lol. Mind you she is Colombian , so she is firing espanol out. Just sick right now.

I love her already!  Tell her, "Siento lo mismo tambien...no hay palabras...vamos a ver que trae manana..."

:AUBig:❤️

Can’t wait for the guys... well Gus can’t make the line block , Gus isn’t making Stidham throw the ball . 

Stidham is terrible , and Did Willis even warm up today . Good god this is bad . 

Oh awesome timeout wasted again again not knowing what the hell is going on . 

Defense isn’t out of woods either . Every 3rd down they just went deep . Since we play those balls so well why don’t we just freaking rush 3 and make sure every damn receiver has a safety over the top . 

9 minutes ago, DAG said:

It’s so bad. Even my beautiful GF who doesn’t get hyped up about football is saying she would make CGM job as miserable as possible until he quits lol. Mind you she is Colombian , so she is firing espanol out. Just sick right now.

Pic or it didn't happen 😀

Only kidding DAG. 😎

Archived