Uga vs lsu

Randman5000

So does this game help or hurt Auburn's SOS?

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Just kidding...

1 minute ago, around4ever said:

UGA is going down!!  LSU better than advertised earlier in the season.  26-9 with 9:31 left in the game. 

Not even that close TBH.

LSU's kicking their butt!

Show of hands those who are surprised that LSU is winning...Just our luck they beat AU, lose to FL, and will now go on to beat uga. And the only thing we can be happy about is somebody else beating them.

7 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Show of hands those who are surprised that LSU is winning...Just our luck they beat AU, lose to FL, and will now go on to beat uga. And the only thing we can be happy about is somebody else beating them.

I'm becoming convinced that Orgeron is simply the perfect coach for LSU.  They won't beat bammer this year (I don't think) but I don't see any issues at LSU under him.  They play hard, look well coached and are improving. 

Improvement....novel concept....

7 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

I'm becoming convinced that Orgeron is simply the perfect coach for LSU.  They won't beat bammer this year (I don't think) but I don't see any issues at LSU under him.  They play hard, look well coached and are improving. 

Improvement....novel concept....

Like!

I laughed at them hiring Ensminger but their offense is light years ahead of what we have to watch on Saturdays. Never thought I would envy having an Ensminger offense.

8 minutes ago, CR said:

I laughed at them hiring Ensminger but their offense is light years ahead of what we have to watch on Saturdays. Never thought I would envy having an Ensminger offense.

Ensminger actually was considered a very solid offensive mind years ago.  I think many Auburn people are just jaded due to "Nallsminger".

1 minute ago, AUsince72 said:

Ensminger actually was considered a very solid offensive mind years ago.  I think many Auburn people are just jaded due to "Nallsminger".

He coached at Smiths Station high School after leaving AU. I thought his time had passed. In fairness, the "Nallsminger" was a disaster not of his making.

1 hour ago, CR said:

He coached at Smiths Station high School after leaving AU. I thought his time had passed. In fairness, the "Nallsminger" was a disaster not of his making.

Yes, before AU, I think he was highly thought of at thUga & aTm.  Nallsminger is very similar to the situation Auburn is in now with the appropriately named "Cus" Offense.

Archived