LSU this seasons Auburn

TigerOne

LSU is living the charmed life this season much like Auburn did last year.

After winning the Auburn game they have improved, playing with passion, execution and they believe they will win.

Hope those Tigers run the table and make it to the SEC champ.

1 minute ago, TigerOne said:

After winning the Auburn game they have improved, playing with passion, execution and they believe they will win.

I'm a hopeless Coach O fan. Hope they pull it off.

I wasn't necessarily a Coach O fan nor did I think he was a joke.  He did solid at USCw and Ole Miss is Ole Miss...

However, I'm starting to believe him at LSU may just be a perfect fit.  Sometimes things just click.

Good for him.  He's entertaining as heck!

Ed O plugged some holes with Juco/Transfer guys in several spots of need.  The lines look stronger and much better coached than when Miles was there.  I still can't believe Steve Ensminger is running that offense - WOW!

1 hour ago, keesler said:

Ed O plugged some holes with Juco/Transfer guys in several spots of need.  The lines look stronger and much better coached than when Miles was there.  I still can't believe Steve Ensminger is running that offense - WOW!

Coach O throwing that shrimp shovel in the bayou many years ago is paying off😁

3 hours ago, Texan4Auburn said:

I have a masters degree from there, so I might just pull for O and LSU to take the West.

Definitely pulling for Coach O👍

On 10/15/2018 at 9:46 AM, keesler said:

Apparently Ensminger wasn't the inept one in the Nallsminger offense.

On 10/14/2018 at 2:07 PM, TigerOne said:

Anybody but bama...

Geaux Tigers

#neverbama

I remember getting laughed at after his hiring when I said he would do well at LSU.  You can't fake passion and he is full up on it.

44 minutes ago, mcgufcm said:

He was passionate in Oxford too. He's just a better coach now.

...and coaching a better program to begin with too...

Orgeron & LSU = Peanut Butter & Jelly.

It's the damnedest thing. I'll be honest. I didn't see it coming. I thought he'd be a train wreck again. Tip of the cap to O for getting better and LSU for taking the chance.

36 minutes ago, mcgufcm said:

It's the damnedest thing. I'll be honest. I didn't see it coming. I thought he'd be a train wreck again. Tip of the cap to O for getting better and LSU for taking the chance.

The best thing he is doing is letting his coordinators run their respective side while he maintains team focus, energy, and passion.  He has the personality that players want to play for, very similar to Pete Carroll's

For now on when I make fun of O, it will based from a sense of respect. He gets his players to play hard. There is no doubt about that. He’s also 2-0 against Gus and just mud stomped Kirby. 

15 minutes ago, bigbird said:

The best thing he is doing is letting his coordinators run their respective side while he maintains team focus, energy, and passion.  He has the personality that players want to play for, very similar to Pete Carroll's

Whether one respects his abilities or not, Coach O is awesome.  How could players NOT want to run through a wall for the guy.

Archived