Which Freshman you got?

corchjay

I have been really impressed with Whitlow and Shivers. Schwartz has next level speed and will be a big part of any offense moving forward.

However, I think Seth can become a beast. He reminds me of Coates, with hopefully Blake's hands. 

Seth Williams.  No doubt.

Schwartz is an interesting prospect but IMO, Williams is outplaying the other upper class wide-outs to this point in the season.  I believe he has the highest upside.

My favorite recruit of the class was Harold Joiner.  Big, physical back that we desperately need.  Not sure why he has not gotten more playing time.

1 minute ago, wcware said:

Seth Or Shivers have the greatest potential but what do I know. Pettway was really good but apparently nobody knew it for a few years🙄

Sorry for the negativity. I am trying to not be negative about everything 

1. Swartz (needs to be on the field all the time.. can run the jet sweep, catch a pass, and get yards after the catch)

2. Seth Williams (big physical receiver)

3. Sherwood. 

I like them all really. I just think Schwartz has a chance to be elite, the best wr ever at Auburn. Williams is right there too. They are different types but that speed....

For those mentioning Boobee, he's a RS Frosh correct?

That said, Schwartz has been the most productive I believe.  Seth would be a true beast with an Offense that used him properly. Smoke, Tutt & Sherwood are all going to be special.

Seth & Schwartz hands down. They need to be our go to receivers with Shivers a close 3rd. I would love to see Shivers on a bubble screen to see if he could break one. line up Seth, Schwartz, and Shivers beside each other and have them to run short to intermediate routes for a few plays, and then hit Schwartz on a long pass play for a quick TD. Heck, I would line him up to run deep time after time until the defense could try to stop him and then hit Seth on a long pass play.

I'm torn between Flash and Seth Williams as biggest impact players but I think Flash is the "star" as you put it just because of the different ways we can/have used him. Loving Seth's natural abilities though and I'm still waiting for that big Shivers TD run that I know is coming. :)

I think Seth Williams is the best wide receiver on the team (other than Ryan Davis). Schwartz is also an absolute stud. 

Whatever package we are running on offense, I would keep them in at all times.

Archived