Auburn vs Ole Miss Score Prediction

Zeek

Corners get abused, offense continues it’s downward spiral, Gus let’s another terrible coach beat him. Ole Miss fans storm the field for some reason.

Auburn 17 - Ole Miss 35

the wheels continue to fly off

what are your guys’ predictions? Remember it’s an away game...

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

31 Ole Miss -24 Auburn.  I’m going to this game so at least I’ll get to see the grove experience and the grove girls.

Just now, Win4AU said:

31 Ole Miss -24 Auburn.  I’m going to this game so at least I’ll get to see the grove experience and the grove girls.

The Grove is an experience.

8 minutes ago, Auburn Kev said:

It’s okay, we here at Auburn like to make backups look Heisman ready.

Zeek, 

I agree, Ole Miss will score 35, but I think AU will score late to make it look closer than the game was. Anyway AU27-OM35

This game reeks of 2015 @ A&M.  Season where the wheels came off but somehow we put together one solid game plan later in the year that makes you shake your head.  So against my better judgement.....

AU 31

OM 27

I cannot bring myself to pick any team to beat us regardless of how unlikely a win seems to be in the making:

Okay fellow Tiger diehards.....

Auburn 41 

Old Pi$$ 35

with Metcalf being out, their receiving corp goes from excellent to good and will be the difference in the outcome. OM's defense is worse than ours, so our offense puts together its best effort for the season and confounds us all as to why this has not been happening all season. What would be off the charts would be that we actually get our act together and beat TAMU & maybe UGA. That would be wild if he somehow managed to go 8-4. It is possible, but likely unlikely! I will pray my heart out for us to nab a win at Oxford.

I probably shouldn’t even pick considering I said emphatically we wouldn’t lose to UT but anyway....

Black Bears. 34

Gus 7 

Auburn players score 21 to keep it close so a final of 34-28

I called people crazy for picking Tennessee. Then we almost lose by two touchdowns to the Worst team in the SEC. I now realize that we are the worst team in the SEC. It is pretty unreal. 

Ole miss 42

Auburn 28

And it is not that close.

1 hour ago, OnthePlains said:

I probably shouldn’t even pick considering I said emphatically we wouldn’t lose to UT but anyway....

Black Bears. 34

Gus 7 

Auburn players score 21 to keep it close so a final of 34-28

I know what you mean. As bad as we are there is no way I saw as losing to Tennessee. I said that it would be a program changing loss if that would happen. Well it did.

21 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

OM 42

AU 24....only because their D is awful

I think our D has lost confidence in the O giving them any help. I also think the D is angered w Gus but not Steele. Given that we are struggling to score on any team with a pulse, bad d or not, I just don't know if our d can win by itself. I see Stid lasting a qtr before Gus tries to make a statement and brings in any of the other 3 to rally, hoping it's not Willis tho. I see the final score: AU- 26. OM- 24. Our kicker wins it very late. Granted, I've been very pessimistic lately, but I won't be shocked if we look a little better this week to help us get to 6and 6, because we are not going to beat the temaining SEC teams on our schedule. Thoughts???

Archived