Auburn vs Ole Miss Score Prediction

Zeek

2 minutes ago, Deemer 47 said:

I think our D has lost confidence in the O giving them any help. I also think the D is angered w Gus but not Steele. Given that we are struggling to score on any team with a pulse, bad d or not, I just don't know if our d can win by itself. I see Stid lasting a qtr before Gus tries to make a statement and brings in any of the other 3 to rally, hoping it's not Willis tho. I see the final score: AU- 26. OM- 24. Our kicker wins it very late. Granted, I've been very pessimistic lately, but I won't be shocked if we look a little better this week to help us get to 6and 6, because we are not going to beat the temaining SEC teams on our schedule. Thoughts???

I'm calling for Gus to start Malik or Cord to see how the D reacts and to light a fire under Stidham. We had better look better against one of the worst D's we'll face this year, or we might not beat a Liberty team who handled Troy this weekend.  Glad we are not playing Troy or Kentucky this year BTW.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

I'm calling for Gus to start Malik or Cord to see how the D reacts and to light a fire under Stidham. We had better look better against one of the worst D's we'll face this year, or we might not beat a Liberty team who handled Troy this weekend.  Glad we are not playing Troy or Kentucky this year BTW.

Me too! If we lose to Liberty, contract or not, how could a proud football program allow a coach to stay. We are already a laughing stock, but that would most likely have a huge negative impact on the next incoming class and cause us to lose quite a lot of them. Best case in my eyes is 6-6 and a bottom tier bowl, which Gus has shown, he can't win bowl games. Last 9 games we are now 4 and 5! Unfortunately, it's unfair to pin hopes on an incoming freshman QB. I really just don't see a way Gus turns the program around. He can blame all the coaches, but in the end he is the CEO and the one in charge. He's just better off at a lower level school. It's really stale now! 

7 hours ago, Auburn Kev said:

Well ok then, it won't be as bad as I first thought! The Grove=30, Plainsmen=27.

42 minutes ago, api1957 said:

Ole Piss - 38

New Piss - 13

I wanted to laugh, then I thought how sad that is. Can't really like this but very clever. 

15 hours ago, johnnyAU said:

I'm calling for Gus to start Malik or Cord to see how the D reacts and to light a fire under Stidham. 

I think Stid will start no matter what, but I do think that if he plays like he has been playing he will be yanked. 

Ole Miss will torch our secondary and we will burn theirs as well, with just enough running to keep it interesting.

Special teams will contribute positively. Last team with the ball wins.

19 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

This game reeks of 2015 @ A&M.  Season where the wheels came off but somehow we put together one solid game plan later in the year that makes you shake your head.  So against my better judgement.....

AU 31

OM 27

I dont know why, but I feel this way also. For some reason, I feel like they will find away to win now that its too late and take us back to the B'ham bowl again. ... yay

We should be able to move the ball effectively against Ole Miss on the ground even with a bad o-line. Their offense is not as good as they sometimes seem (Bama held them to 7 and Bama's defense isn't nearly as good as it has been.)

Auburn 38 - Ole Miss 21

1 hour ago, aucanucktiger said:

Good Lord, people.

Auburn 26

Ole Miss 12

I said the same thing before the MS St game, and I laughed when people picked against us in the TN game. I have learned my lesson. 

OM - 27

AU - 17

First scripted drive gets a TD before the offense wilts.  Defense plays tough and gets us enough short fields that we manage another TD.  Carlson goes 1/3 of 50+ yard FGs.

On 10/15/2018 at 8:23 AM, Win4AU said:

31 Ole Miss -24 Auburn.  I’m going to this game so at least I’ll get to see the grove experience and the grove girls.

I can't stand Colin Cowherd  but he produced a gem when describing The Grove. He stated 'The Grove is BBQ, bourbon, and Chanel No. 5"

Auburn will beat Mississippi State because the overall quality of the personnel is better.

Er. Wait.

Auburn will handle Tennessee because Auburn just has the better players.

Um. Check that.

Auburn will beat Ole Miss because Auburn's last few recruiting classes have been better than theirs.

Ah. To hell with it. 

Ole Miss 27 Auburn 23

Archived