Tough Questions

Apraser99

I realize they are all afraid of being denied future access but why are the beat writers not asking a few questions....

Gus, when you came out of a quarter break you had to call a time out because you couldn't get a play call in. The play you ran after the time out was a dive play off right tackle. Why?

Gus, it appears CL is calling in a play(from your playbook) and the team is waiting for you to view the defensive alignment and then YOU decide if the play is okay to run or you call another play. Is this accurate.

Gus, all the teams we play have analysts and personnel that study film. We don't seem to change any of our tendencies from game to game. Why?

Gus, we play different teams with different strengths and weaknesses. We seem to have the same game plan for every opponent. Why?

Gus, you said Stidham would have the ability to audible at the line of scrimmage this year. Have we seen this yet because it appears that every play is dictated from the sidelines?

Gus, if you are paying your maid a premium wage to clean your house and she does a crappy job, what......never mind....I yield my time to the next reporter.

Archived