Auburn advice

TigerOne

Change in attitude men

Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is...Josey Wales

27 minutes ago, TigerOne said:

Change in attitude men

Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is...Josey Wales

I reckon so.

49 minutes ago, TigerOne said:

Change in attitude men

UniqueDrearyAndeancockoftherock-size_restricted.gif

2 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

Clint's best movie imo.

To me, it’s a tie between Jose Wales and The Unforgiven.

I do hope Gus can get “mad-dog mean”.

42 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

That poor dog. How many times in the movie did he do that?  :) Gotta love wiener dogs

Redbone coonhound.

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

Was there any evidence Gus got mad dog mean prior to the first UGA game last year? The past is a good predictor of the future here.

1 minute ago, ChltteTiger said:

Was there any evidence Gus got mad dog mean prior to the first UGA game last year? The past is a good predictor of the future here.

Actually there was.  After the LSU game last year, Gus went on an offensive extravaganza, beating Arky, T A&M and, of course, the 2 #1s at the end of the season. He said after the first UGA game “we beat the dog crap out of them”.  He was the hottest coach around.  The problem is that once Gus reached his goal of a contract extension he got complacent. 

He is still in the complacent phase as he probably doesn’t think he can loose his job. We’ll see if he will get “mad-dog mean” against OM.  Time will tell.

3 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Like Mad Dog Tannen in the last Back To The Future movie.

2 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

Like Mad Dog Tanner in the last Back To The Future movie.

No, Gus is already made a fool of himself like the Tannens...  Try a different mad dog.

1 minute ago, AUsince72 said:

No, Gus is already made a fool of himself like the Tannens...  Try a different mad dog.

MD 2020

Just now, doc4aday said:

MD 2020

I played a game once after a buddy and I split a bottle of MD 2020.  Back when Wendy's introduced those big gulp style cups.  One of my best games.  And my buddies in the stands said they could tell I was happy on the sidelines.  Ah, stupid youth....

1 minute ago, AUsince72 said:

I played a game once after a buddy and I split a bottle of MD 2020.  Back when Wendy's introduced those big gulp style cups.  One of my best games.  And my buddies in the stands said they could tell I was happy on the sidelines.  Ah, stupid youth....

That stuff is rot-gut wine for sure. My first bottle of wine was Boone's Farm apple, and I got sick as a mad dog!  Gave up drinking a good while ago though.

8 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

Somehow, this doesn’t surprise me. 😆

Pretty sure the OP was specifically meant for the football thread.  Not sure why moved to "All Things Considered"?  

Should we just all, in general, get mad dog mean?

😂🤣

Archived