Gus is like

musicitytiger

The supermodel newlywed that steals your heart and everything starts fast and furious.

fast forward a few years, the only thing she does fast is head to Golden Corral.  Sits at home ordering stuff from shopping networks, while promising daily to find a job to help chip in.

A box of chocolates where each piece is that nasty cherry one.

You keep hoping for something good, but you keep getting that gross cherry toothpaste flavored piece.

Opening your Christmas present from Grandma and every year it's underwear.... serviceable but not anything you can show off or talk to your friends about. 

Gus is like Santa Claus as we go into the season looking forward to our new team, all excited.

THIS Santa Claus....

tenor.gif

tenor (1).gif

...an all you can eat Chinese buffet. Initially looks and sounds appealing. So, you go all in. Later, you find yourself on the porcelain throne in the middle of the night with stomach cramps, whimpering, and a massive case of buyers remorse.

The new refrigerator you bought. You definitely purchased the extended warranty but you find out it doesn't cover the parts that need to be fixed. What you're left with is a lot of stuff that's not cool anymore. 

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

You keep hoping for something good, but you keep getting that gross cherry toothpaste flavored piece.

Glad to know I’m not the only one that feels that way about the cherry one.

The movie Groundhog Day with Bill Murray.    Many on this forum saw the movie....basically you awake each day to the dismal reality, you have to relive the same, miserable day again, over and over.    

I woke up the other day and for a moment, was thinking there a was coaching search ongoing.   Then I remembered I fell asleep thinking about a coaching change.   True story and I was so disappointed.   I honestly feel bad for the players on O the most.

Tequila shots.  You're out partying, having a great time, and then someone hands you a shot of crappy tequila.  Of course you take it because why not, right?  Then it's another round.  And another because everyone wants to make up for someone else buying a round.  All of a sudden, the rest of the evening takes a left turn and you've woken up naked in a random barn outside of town shaking your head wondering exactly how you got there.

Gus is like that good looking girl you meet and you just know that she is the one.  Five years later you are hiding her Christmas and Birthday gifts in the oven because that is the one place she will not find them.

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

Tequila shots.  You're out partying, having a great time, and then someone hands you a shot of crappy tequila.  Of course you take it because why not, right?  Then it's another round.  And another because everyone wants to make up for someone else buying a round.  All of a sudden, the rest of the evening takes a left turn and you've woken up naked in a random barn outside of town shaking your head wondering exactly how you got there and who are these midget girls; where did they come from and more importantly where are their clothes at?

Fixed it for you lol

Gus is Scotty. And instead of not knowing that he's being cheated on, Gus doesn't know that the entire country has literally figured out his offense.

giphy.gif

GUSSY DOESN'T KNOW

5 hours ago, bigbird said:

annoyed and wood GIF

4 hours ago, OnthePlains said:

Gus is like that hooker you boug.....wait, umm nevermind...

It's ok, Hugh. People have mentioned you as a potential hire. You can finish your post....

2 hours ago, Beaker said:

The movie Groundhog Day with Bill Murray.    Many on this forum saw the movie....basically you awake each day to the dismal reality, you have to relive the same, miserable day again, over and over.    

I woke up the other day and for a moment, was thinking there a was coaching search ongoing.   Then I remembered I fell asleep thinking about a coaching change.   True story and I was so disappointed.   I honestly feel bad for the players on O the most.

Did you have to use that analogy? Now I can say that Gus has ruined both AU football and one of my favorite movies for me.....

A new Furby doll. Interesting and novel at first, but the more you keep it around the more you realize he only does about 5 things and only has 7 preprogrammed responses.

Like whipped cream & a cherry on top of a pile of cow manure!

Archived