Hill accepts Schwartz's race challenge

aubiefifty

I am volunteering to be the 3rd man in this race just so the general public can see what it looks like when a mere mortal is running the same distance.

On 10/19/2018 at 9:31 AM, CullmanTiger said:

3 touches a game

Reminds me of how they did Hastings last season. 

33 was virtually uncoverable last season and he got 3 or 4 looks per game. 

Its ridiculous. 

It's not possible but I would like to have seen a Schwatz versus Alexander Wright race. 

Note: Older fans will remember Ace Wright and he is one of the fastest guys I've ever seen with my own eyes.

On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 8:31 AM, CullmanTiger said:

3 touches a game

Just to update, the Ole Miss game...….1 Rush attempt, 2 pass receptions 

4 minutes ago, CullmanTiger said:

Just to update, the Ole Miss game...….1 Rush attempt, 2 pass receptions 

Yep.😞

22 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Hill is a stud. I like how he gets what he can and then gets out if bounds.  Kareem is too. Amazing what the smaller schools can offer. 

Hill was at OK State until he as they say in Mayberry gave his girlfriend what fer and was dismissed.

12 minutes ago, Newbomb said:

Hill was at OK State until he as they say in Mayberry gave his girlfriend what fer and was dismissed.

Did not know that

On 10/23/2018 at 10:34 AM, Newbomb said:

Oh ☹️

On 10/23/2018 at 5:57 AM, creed said:

It's not possible but I would like to have seen a Schwatz versus Alexander Wright race. 

Note: Older fans will remember Ace Wright and he is one of the fastest guys I've ever seen with my own eyes.

Probably the fastest 3 I've seen in person were Alexander Wright, Bo Jackson & Deion Sanders.  All 3 were amazingly swift.

3 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

Probably the fastest 3 I've seen in person were Alexander Wright, Bo Jackson & Deion Sanders.  All 3 were amazingly swift.

All 3 were fast. I would put Champ Bailey in for Bo.

2 hours ago, creed said:

All 3 were fast. I would put Champ Bailey in for Bo.

Never saw him in person but I believe it.

I remember watching Deion with the Braves.  From 1st to 3rd on a base-hit almost literally the blink of an eye.  Honestly, he's probably the fastest I ever saw in person.

What made Bo so impressive was his speed at being bigger than most LB's in the day.  6'2" - 225 lbs.  Just sick!

Archived