Cole Cubelik on PF

ChltteTiger

On Finebaum's show today Cole said (a.) he has not had a single caller to his radio show this week that was supportive of Malzahn, and (b.) if AU loses to OM tomorrow, the big money folks will be working to make a change (paraphrasing here, don't recall the exact words).

Also there is some new insight from Brandon Marcello on another forum concerning what the boosters are thinking which is pretty much in line with what CC said.

If things go bad this weekend I can see how the economics of releasing Gus. Boosters hold back money, say 2 or 3 million. Season tickets sales drop by 5000 sears . The license fee per seat is $800 per. That 4 million. Overall attendance drops and the economic impact to the AU community is affected. It adds up quick.

20 hours ago, Texan4Auburn said:

Lol, isn't Cole professional peers with all those Moron's that we shouldn't be listening to?

I would say you are right and yes he's no different.:D

Before bashing CC can anyone from Bham describe his radio show? To me he seems pretty football knowledgeable when I have seen him on PF or ESPN.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/24/2018 at 9:00 AM, ChltteTiger said:

Before bashing CC can anyone from Bham describe his radio show? To me he seems pretty football knowledgeable when I have seen him on PF or ESPN.

He has a fantastic football mind and would make a great coach but his job is also about ratings and drama brings ratings. 

Archived