** Ole Miss Game Thread **

WarTiger

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, AUFriction said:

He’s 9-10 under 50 yards. He’s being asked to do a lot because he has a strong leg.

Well, 9-11 now but your point still stands. 

3 minutes ago, Grimnir said:

Maybe we could try getting closer and not have him kicking from 50+

It’s sad to say but if you can’t kick from 45-50, you really aren’t much use in Auburn’s system 

edit: I recognize that he’s been good in under like 49 but it’s those couple of yards that we rarely get in this offense

can someone tell me why we do that stupid fake pass two to three seconds after we hand the ball off. I remember when Sean White was doing it and were still doing it.

1 minute ago, ScubaSteve said:

How come no sweater vest Gus?

He was giving nerds a bad name so they won't let him wear it anymore. 

Put Willis in the game, let him run the entire offense (all 4-5 plays) and let him run an entire series.  The 2 snaps he ran had set up the zone read perfectly. 

This kills me. I have been all Auburn since birth. Kills me. Auburn deserves the best. So sick of living with this dude. 

Just now, Hay Field 101 said:

can someone tell me why we do that stupid fake pass two to three seconds after we hand the ball off. I remember when Sean White was doing it and were still doing it.

A long long long time ago there was a man named Nick Marshall. He did thinks with the ball that no man has ever duplicated. You could never find the ball.

Archived