** Ole Miss Game Thread **

WarTiger

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, auburntiger1987 said:

is boobie hurt or did he just run out of gas? scary like the pettway run

I think he was trying so hard to run faster he just got out of his stride.

lol everything is so hard for us this year.

I'm calling it now. Player of the game is #5. 

Just now, Zeek said:

So does that count as a big rushing touchdown for Schwartz?

1 yard fumble recovery. Boobie gets all the yards until the 1 as I understand it 

1 minute ago, auburntiger1987 said:

is boobie hurt or did he just run out of gas? scary like the pettway run

My thoughts too. Looked like he did something on the 5 or so and hoped to hobble in.

Got a joke for you . Whitlow fumbles in the end zone. Let me me know if you have heard it before .. 

great hustle by Schwartz 

1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

I can't ever hope for Auburn to lose a game. Just cannot do it. And this will not be like last season. We will not beat bammer or GA. Gus is not given the benefit of the doubt anymore. 

I'm just hoping these hard working players get to go to a halfway decent bowl game. They deserve that much at the very least.

Gotta beat Texas A&M for that.  Would probably get them the Music City or maybe the Tax Slayer (old Gator Bowl).  Otherwise we're staring at Birmingham.

Just how we drew it up 😂 boobee and Schwartz the real mvps!! 

2 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

I can't ever hope for Auburn to lose a game. Just cannot do it. And this will not be like last season. We will not beat bammer or GA. Gus is not given the benefit of the doubt anymore. 

I'm just hoping these hard working players get to go to a halfway decent bowl game. They deserve that much at the very least.

We will only go to the Bham bowl if we win this game. Which will get us to 6 wins. Gus will be so relieved. The only bowl game he can win lol.

2 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Oh, I can. Anything for a new head coach. 

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Flash. I want my freshman playing . Anthony , Shaun , Seth. Let them play. I want to see some Matthew Hill too

Absolutely!  At this point, get them experience and let's get ready for next season.

Archived