** Ole Miss Game Thread **

WarTiger

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, tbone4jc said:

Its been there. Bad o line play, bad qb play have been a huge hindrance. The difference today is o line play. JMO

the difference today is ole miss is one of the worst sec defenses of the decade.

this team playing noticeably better. credit to the staff. There is no way in hell we beat Alabama this year but maybe we could pick off either Georgia or Texas A&M.

4 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Yes! Thank you. I couldn’t put a finger on who he reminded me of.

Now might be Kam and Asa time with Boobee looking a little gimpy. 

I would like to see a little bit of Asa.

He seems to be close to the size and ability as Boobie.

Wow...wonder if we have another kicker.....poor AC is really having problems....gotta be in his head because he can kick 'em a mile...but not even close on most of his longer kicks.   And please don't use that freshman excuse.....it's lots more than that.

Just now, shabby said:

this team playing noticeably better. credit to the staff. There is no way in hell we beat Alabama this year but maybe we could pick off either Georgia or Texas A&M.

I’ll withhold judgment as OM makes a lot of teams noticeably better. 

Just now, PigskinPat said:

Ronnie Brown just said Whitlow is heading in, possibly to get X-rays.

Can Ronnie sneak in wearing Boobee’s gear? He would annihilate this Ole Miss defense. Even now lol.

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

Come on Anders

He needs to see a sports psychologist.....no joke.  Just look at his body language. He is totally spooked now. Poor kid.

they hurt carlson asking him to do the impossible so i think they owe it to him to stick with him. he will be a star if we do not ruin him.

Nick Coe seriously just hit a high-crotch to a double on the quarterback. Wrestling pride is swelling.

Archived