Ole Miss Post Game Thread

PigskinPat

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going to go enjoy the rest of my day after a pretty solid AU win, and stay away from whiny forums - everyone should do the same. Auburn won, go celebrate! War eagle!

Good to get back in the win column. Credit to Gus for not losing the team. Better defensive effort. Nice to see the run game even if it was against a terrible defense...Gus still needs to go. 

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Super happy for the players and AU for the win today, they needed it. Gus still needs to go regardless. WDE

Well said. Gus has made me apathetic towards what usually is my favorite time of year and a AU win and that has only happened 2 times before in 2008 and 2012 in my lifetime. Glad the players won because they deserve it as you said.

2 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

Thoughts?

Defense played well. Running game much better. FG kicker needs to improve.

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

We're going to Legion Field!

exactly!!! WOOOO!!! we just clinched our birmingham bowl ticket!!! What future NFL First Round QB bust will we face this time?! haha.

well, with Liberty left, we'll get to see Auburn in a bowl game. That's nice, I guess. Hopefully not the B-ham bowl again. Hopefully the pressure stays on Gus

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Well said. Gus has made me apathetic towards what usually is my favorite time of year and a AU win and that has only happened 2 times before in 2008 and 2012 in my lifetime. Glad the players won because they deserve it as you said.

You actually worded it better than me. “Deserved” is a much better word. These players deserved this win

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

You actually worded it better than me. “Deserved” is a much better word. These players deserved this win

Nah fam you were on the money as well. IDK how to react after this win! WHAT DO WE DO?! haha.

Glad for the players and fans.  But this is typical Gus.... "Gus up" the season, get your back against the wall, then suddenly decide to show up.  Or maybe Ole Miss is really just that bad...(worse than UT? ...really?)

Just wish they'd rip off the band-aid.  This is only delaying the inevitable.

3 minutes ago, CAReeves2010 said:

Early game, we won, it's not a humid $#!+ sandwich in savannah today so I may go wash my truck. 

Lol.  Still hotter than it has been the past 2 days, though.  There's a night bike-ride starting at 7 from Grayson.  Should check it out!

Just now, MCPeePants said:
5 minutes ago, CAReeves2010 said:

Early game, we won, it's not a humid $#!+ sandwich in savannah today so I may go wash my truck. 

Lol.  Still hotter than it has been the past 2 days, though.  There's a night bike-ride starting at 7 from Grayson.  Should check it out!

Still 90° with 90% humidity down here.  Ahhh, Florida "Fall"...

Archived