Ole Miss Post Game Thread

PigskinPat

9 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Exactly how I felt, felt numb during this game, like nothing really mattered. The players and AU deserve more. For the people saying keep Gus and put the money towards “upgrades” think who’s really getting the raw end of the deal here, the players.

Bowl game doesn’t save him in my eyes. We lose to the next three opponents and specifically in embarrassing fashion against our two biggest rivals, he absolutely needs to be dismissed prior to the bowl game

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, AUsince72 said:

Mine is UT, so last week was interesting to say the least... Haha

Mine is the other UT. So there's that.

4 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i want whatever is best for auburn university and the kids on the team. < this is how you make your point with a little bit of class.

That’s how most of us view it fifty. We know the constant problem, and that’s the Headman. The players and the university deserve more

1 minute ago, AUsince72 said:

Mine is UT, so last week was interesting to say the least... Haha

Go blue! UM baby . Starting my doctoral there this spring

Just now, DAG said:

Bowl game doesn’t save him in my eyes. We lose to the next three opponents and specifically in embarrassing fashion against our two biggest rivals, he absolutely needs to be dismissed prior to the bowl game

Even if he wins out, we need to cut bait imo.

UAT just put up 28 on the road to a team that beat us at home...in the first quarter.

I mean, we can cue up the "UAT is out of everybody's league" line, and I tend to agree, but the return on investment on 49 million over 7 years opens itself up to a LOT of criticisms, whether nitpicky or not.  So, I would say at least for the next 2-3 years (shudders to even type that), the "whiners,"  are more than justified to vent their frustrations barring a title (conference, not division) in 2019 or 2020.

1 minute ago, thrustmaxwell said:

curious as to why you got a reb as your avie?

It’s too little too late for me sadly. I wanted Gus to succeed. I really wanted him to fix his issues and lead this team. He can’t. I just want him gone. Great win though. Proud of our team. Our defense sure seemed to do a great job, and the offense opened up some too...or scored, at least.

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Even if he wins out, we need to cut bait imo.

No win situation for ole Gussy 

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

Go blue! UM baby . Starting my doctoral there this spring

Good for you!  Congrats & good luck!

Yeah, Harbaugh finally has found a rhythm and the ND loss doesn't look so bad now.  Been pulling for him to finally kick Cryer's butt.... maybe this is the year.

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

He changes it every week to our weekly opponent.  Next week's will be Gus.

3 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

My guess is he'll have an Aggie the next 2 weeks 😉

Because I haven't updated it to an aTm logo yet.

thats kind of different. you pulling for the boys to lose each game? humor an old man that does not understand?

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

thats kind of different. you pulling for the boys to lose each game? humor an old man that does not understand?

AU loses games, then gus gets fired. USE. YOUR. BRAIN.

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

I'm pulling for Auburn.  I'm pulling against Gus.  Anything else is cognitive dissonance as you can't have both.

I'm pulling for Auburn.  I'm pulling against Gus.  Anything else is cognitive dissonance as you can't have both.

fair enough.

11 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Mine is the other UT. So there's that.

We'll be living in Knoxville when my treatments are done.  I think I'm going to at least let my girls finish their school year here, so next summer... My wife has lots of family there and I actually love UT fans so it'll be nice if they can turn it around.

2 minutes ago, Gene Loblaw said:

AU loses games, then gus gets fired. USE. YOUR. BRAIN.

hey scooter how about you use yours? he just said he does not pull for auburn to lose. use yours. anyone that pulls against the team is not a fan in my book. you included if it is what you are alluding to.

54 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Asa has got to be in the “dog house” there is not other explanation 

Haha maybe Gus still thinks he is eligible to red shirt. 

15 minutes ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

It’s too little too late for me sadly. I wanted Gus to succeed. I really wanted him to fix his issues and lead this team. He can’t. I just want him gone. Great win though. Proud of our team. Our defense sure seemed to do a great job, and the offense opened up some too...or scored, at least.

Out of likes but I agree completely. 

2 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

We'll be living in Knoxville when my treatments are done.  I think I'm going to at least let my girls finish their school year here, so next summer... My wife has lots of family there and I actually love UT fans so it'll be nice if they can turn it around.

UT fans have always been great.  I miss playing them every year.

Archived