Butch Jones on Alabama Sideline

AURocketman

Seeing Butch Jones on the sideline hugging and high fiving players just like assistant coaches.  (Can’t miss the Seargent Carter haircut)

Thought Analyst we’re restricted from on field coaching.  

Maybe we need a QB analyst.

1 minute ago, around4ever said:

As normal uat can break the rules and not be punished.  

Exactly, the only rule at bammer is "What saban wants, saban gets".

Lol, this game is so sad. Forcing me to watch Big 10.

Turn it over and its like 28-0 and a Tenn player is getting kicked out of the game for doing what Alabama players did against Missouri that drew no call.

4 minutes ago, Texan4Auburn said:

Lol, this game is so sad. Forcing me to watch Big 10.

Turn it over and its like 28-0 and a Tenn player is getting kicked out of the game for doing what Alabama players did against Missouri that drew no call.

I know it has no bearing on the outcome of the game but the partiality shown bammer by the officials is disgusting. I really wish the other teams would say something!

I didn't think Butch should be on the sideline. Sounds he's an on the field coach. If that's so, then saban has 11 assistant coaches. The NCAA passed a rule back in January that football teams can start having 10 assistant coaches not 11.

I watched part of the Bama game on TV last week.  Saw Butch Jones on the sideline in that game.  I am not familiar with the rules but he was there last week also.

I think I saw Satan in the flesh on the UAT sideline grinning from horn to horn cheering his favorite team on!

1 hour ago, around4ever said:

Just now UAT gets away with an obvious horsecollar tackle and UT gets called for a personal foul. 

Bama WR got horse-collared in first half. No call.  

1 hour ago, around4ever said:

Watch the UAT OLine.  One or more holds every play, especially passes.  The Jeudy TD, the right tackle actually tackles the UT DE.  

Holding can be called on almost every play in football. 

51 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Holding can be called on almost every play in football. 

....every play in a uat game. You are welcome. 

12 hours ago, Tigerbelle said:

And is almost always called on any team that isn't bammer. 

I think the only  solution to the  SEC officiating problem would be that no official can be associated with an SEC school. As long as Steve Shaw is in charge nothing is going to change unfortunately. One can always hope.

WDE

3 hours ago, Texan4Auburn said:

Ref's already working on the Alabama/LSU game with a Devin White targeting call lol.

Yep.  BS call but they got him out for the first half.

45 minutes ago, AlaskanFAN said:

We have grad assistants and programs like the turds and Ohio St. have former head coaches, no wonder preparation is better for them. 

We can hire anybody to be an Analyst just like them.  Why don't we?  

The question is, is it acceptable by the NCAA for off the field Analyst to be on the sidelines talking to coaches and players during a game?  It seems like they are having additional coaches on the sidelines.  

3 hours ago, AlaskanFAN said:

We have grad assistants and programs like the turds and Ohio St. have former head coaches, no wonder preparation is better for them. 

this is so right...

On 10/20/2018 at 6:42 PM, Tigerbelle said:

Bama is consistently near the bottom of the list as far as opponents penalties from year to year. Even AU is at the bottom some years. Welcome to the club. You guys are very unfair towards Bama even though the stats are in front of you. 

http://www.cfbstats.com/2018/leader/national/team/defense/split01/category14/sort01.html

2017 - 130 of 130
2016 - 128 of 128
2015 - 102 of 128
2014 - 123 of 128
2013 - 89 of 125
2012 - 108 of 124
2011 - 117 of 120
2010 - 95 of 120

On 10/20/2018 at 6:42 PM, Tigerbelle said:

Watch the bama oline on the so called “rpo” play.   They are five yards downfield blocking on downfield passes

Archived