Don't look now, but

Eagle-1

Ohio State getting manhandled by a 3-3 team.....wonder how many spots they will fall in the rankings?  

Ohio St should drop out of the top 10. 

LSU was ranked #5 two weeks ago and undefeated. After they lost to Florida, they dropped to #13 in the AP poll. At least LSU lost to a  ranked Florida, but Purdue is just 3-3 and dominated Ohio St 49-20. I see no reason Ohio St should get to stay in the top 10. 

14 hours ago, RG4ORDR said:

And this is bammer's backdoor, bypassing the SECCG, and into the CFP,  if they take a loss....

Whatever happens OSU shouldn't get in...losing to purdue in my eyes eliminates them unless other teams have some awful losses

Wings....welcome to the board!  I saw how you were jumped in another thread....just hang tough and you'll get used to this board and learn who the curmudgeons are!

Coach Brohm has lost to Northwestern, Eastern Michigan and Missouri.  Our fan base would eat him alive!  (BTW I'm being sarcastic and a bit of a smart @$$).  Maybe we could get the ODU coach?  They thumped Va Tech a few weeks ago!  And pulled off a thriller against WKU this weekend for their 2nd win of the season!

22 hours ago, TigerPAC said:

so this brohm guy....lost to teams he shouldn't and beat someone he shouldn't.  

He would be a great replacement for Gus. Heck, we wouldn't even be able to tell them apart so maybe nobody would notice AU even made the change.

Archived