lotto

Butthead

ok, so when i win the lotto tonight, how much money do i have to donate to the university so that leath and greene will make gus travel to my palace at lake martin once a week so that i can ask him how is it that an offensive genius can produce crappy offenses year after year?

Just now, Butthead said:

ok, so when i win the lotto tonight, how much money do i have to donate to the university so that leath and greene will make gus travel to my palace at lake martin once a week so that i can ask him how is it that an offensive genius can produce crappy offenses year after year?

Ugh.  Who would want that?  

Being in Alabama, it's pretty infrequent that I play the lotto. But I was in Georgia Sunday and had a little cash to burn, so the wife and I get to dream for a day or two lol. 

3 minutes ago, atl-tiger said:

PSA: Don't spend a ton of money buying multiple tickets.

% to win with 1 ticket: 0.0000003422%

% to win with 500 tickets: 0.000171114%

Pretty sure I already have the winner anyway. 

Besides going to more games and having an rv or camper to tailgate wouldn’t much change. And possibly a private suite ...oh hell a lot would change. But I ain’t buying no coach out. I might be the bag man for some stud offensive lineman though. Lol

A group of us in my department at work, pooled our money and bought a bunch of tickets.  Sure would be a hoot if we won and wiped out half the department.  I would gladly chip in  some to the the fire CGM fund.

Just now, saminbama said:

A group of us in my department at work, pooled our money and bought a bunch of tickets.  Sure would be a hoot if we won and wiped out half the department.  I would gladly chip in  some to the the fire CGM fund.

exact same here. (except the gus fund)we have been doing it for a couple weeks now. actually got tennessee and georgia tix. our whole department would lose our shift and one on the other shift 12 total. we are going to give the other 3 people in the plant who are adeptly trained just enough to quit and laugh as they scramble. (we are very specialized) i also am in other pools and have individual tix. if this don't hit ill go broke.

Just now, AURealist said:

Soooo..... What are your numbers?

I don't know. quick picks. i could just feel it when the lady handed it to me and said "good luck".

1 hour ago, AUDub said:

Being in Alabama, it's pretty infrequent that I play the lotto. But I was in Georgia Sunday and had a little cash to burn, so the wife and I get to dream for a day or two lol. 

I actually had my family in Alabama Paypal me cash so that I could buy them lotto tickets.

2 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

I actually had my family in Alabama Paypal me cash so that I could buy them lotto tickets. 

We'll generally pick one up when we go out state, which isn't too frequent. Either PCB once or twice a summer or the occasional trip to Tennessee or Georgia for Sadie's soccer and the like.

Probably a good thing. I would probably burn two bucks every week, thinking "why the hell not?", and that adds up.

We bought 1 ticket for each of my family members.  The dreaming we did together was fun for the day or so.  It was great seeing my kids dream up some of the possibilities...they have some really big dreams. 

My son, who's dream it is to swim at AU and make it to the 2024 Olympics said he would hire David Marsh to train him privately every day.

My daughter who's dream is to perform on Broadway said she would secure the best voice and acting coaches.  After her Broadway career, she would travel and visit all the countries she wants to and stay 6 months to a year at each location.  That way she can really see what it's like. 

8 minutes ago, AURealist said:

Soooo..... What are your numbers?

01 02 03 04 05 06

51 minutes ago, atl-tiger said:

PSA: Don't spend a ton of money buying multiple tickets.

% to win with 1 ticket: 0.0000003422%

% to win with 500 tickets: 0.000171114%

I bought 5 tickets, but all the same number.... that way I get 5 shares if there are other winning tickets ;)

59 minutes ago, alexava said:

Besides going to more games and having an rv or camper to tailgate wouldn’t much change. And possibly a private suite ...oh hell a lot would change. But I ain’t buying no coach out. I might be the bag man for some stud offensive lineman though. Lol

You could finish the brick on the outside of the stadium. 😁

44 minutes ago, gr82be said:

You could finish the brick on the outside of the stadium. 😁

Them damn bricks don’t block nobody. I want centers, tackles and guards who maul people. 

A lot of good can be done if the right person with the right heart wins the lottery tonight.  We were in Memphis this weekend for a work thing.  Had some time to kill and ran to a convenience store in Germantown and bought some tickets and some chapstick.  So funny to hear my kids in the backseat talk about how to split the money.  My youngest said her big brother only gets $50...  lol

Archived