2019 4* RB Jamious Griffin (Georgia Tech)

ellitor

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this (the flip-the-bird dance battle above) a thing that kids are doing now? Because I SO want it to be a thing that kids are doing now.

In busy city streets, no less.

4 minutes ago, looney said:

Is this (the flip-the-bird dance battle above) a thing that kids are doing now? Because I SO want it to be a thing that kids are doing now.

One of the more entertaining and creative things I've seen in a minute. I would watch it for an hour if I walked past that on the street. 

32 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

One of the more entertaining and creative things I've seen in a minute. I would watch it for an hour if I walked past that on the street. 

Made me think of a certain song by Cee-Lo Green I will not post. Lol

3 hours ago, looney said:

Just let natural selection take its course...

2 hours ago, dmoney said:

Did he visit this weekend? 

Yes. Covered in the January 11-13 Visitor thread pinned near the top of the forum.

On 1/10/2019 at 11:20 AM, looney said:

Whatever this is it is a far cry better than pulling guns or knives on each other. 

I know I read an article saying Horton moving roles doesn’t affect his decision. Any one close to the program can confirm this and doses this affect MAR also? 

2 hours ago, tbone1430 said:

I know I read an article saying Horton moving roles doesn’t affect his decision. Any one close to the program can confirm this and doses this affect MAR also? 

I don't think we'll take both Griffin and MAR. My guess is that MAR is first choice and we won't take Griffin's commitment unless/until MAR tells us he's going elsewhere.

8 hours ago, tbone1430 said:

I know I read an article saying Horton moving roles doesn’t affect his decision. Any one close to the program can confirm this

Not close to the program but been confirmed by numerous legit places. Gus & Porter have been the point men on his recruitment.

9 hours ago, tbone1430 said:

doses this affect MAR also? 

No. Gus, Greg Brown, & Porter are heading up his recruitment.

18 hours ago, Mikey said:

I don't think we'll take both Griffin and MAR. My guess is that MAR is first choice and we won't take Griffin's commitment unless/until MAR tells us he's going elsewhere.

So I have been re-watching both MAR and Griffin's tape and They are both great prospects. I do believe and agree with what the majority of folks are saying in that MAR is more of an APB and Griffin an every down back...my question is....i cant imagine us not taking Griffins commitment if he wanted to commit. He is an extreme talent and I get MAR might be higher on the board....but a bird in hand is worth 2 in the bush.....However I guess with us having DJ ( every down back and probably best recruit of all 3) then we are willing to take that chance?????

15 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

So I have been re-watching both MAR and Griffin's tape and They are both great prospects. I do believe and agree with what the majority of folks are saying in that MAR is more of an APB and Griffin an every down back...my question is....i cant imagine us not taking Griffins commitment if he wanted to commit. He is an extreme talent and I get MAR might be higher on the board....but a bird in hand is worth 2 in the bush.....However I guess with us having DJ ( every down back and probably best recruit of all 3) then we are willing to take that chance?????

If it ended up only being 2 RBs in the class the thought has been MAR would be more complimentary to DJ than JG. Since we have room to take them all the discussion is a moot one.

1 minute ago, gr82b4au said:

Yes it is although GT May have the inside track. They have made him priority #1. 

Their new coach is gonna do big things there

34 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

We all knew this guy was not going to NC ST

We did? Sure looked like he was after his AU OV last week when it seemed like AU wasn't pushing for him.

35 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

seeming that our odds of MAR have dwindled as of late..

I wouldn't say dwindled but it has become a competition with UGA.

Regardless we need 1 of the 2.

Archived