Null

aubiefifty

Asa Martin (update transferring)

Always somebody trying to dictate somebody else conversation. Have to laugh at grown men calling for mods tattling on people 😂😂😂😂

25 minutes ago, Tiger said:

got some OCD posters in here

Hahaha, exactly. Don't like seeing that bold lettering in the topic list. 

Wow, some sensitivity this morning.

pissing-like-a-boss-mc-memecenter-com-m-h-m-best-view-ever-12183357.png

2 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

Wow, some sensitivity this morning.

pissing-like-a-boss-mc-memecenter-com-m-h-m-best-view-ever-12183357.png

I wanna piss like a boss!

That might be even better than the view from the pisser at the Bleacher Bar in Fenway.

image.png

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

That might be even better than the view from the pisser at the Bleacher Bar in Fenway.

image.png

A place like that is probably one of the VERY few times in a man's life that he can break out his Android or iPhone camera at a urinal and not get his ass beat down from Boston all the way to NYC 🤣😂

Edited by AUsince72
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

image.png

I feel like that would be very weird to be sitting at the bar and know that there is a guy looking down at you from a window at a urinal.  Especially if you are a woman and there is a creep up there doing creepy stuff...

jim.gif

• Love 1

2 hours ago, TigerFanAU said:

This thread needs to move or die. Can't believe its still on the front page here.

This happens at this time of year on the forum.  There is less news to talk about so we start cannibalizing old threads.  It's either this thread or the Horton leaving until NSD in February.  Last year it was the Carlton Davis skipping the bowl game discussion.  Next year it will be something else.  This is why funny gif's are crucial to keep everyone sane from time to time.

jim.gif

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I feel like that would be very weird to be sitting at the bar and know that there is a guy looking down at you from a window at a urinal.  Especially if you are a woman and there is a creep up there doing creepy stuff...

jim.gif

Seems an odd place for your mind to go. 

What actually happens is the dudes feel slightly funny knowing that people down in the bar can see their faces and know exactly what they're doing. But nobody cares because you're in a damned bar under the bleachers at Fenway having beers and watching a game. Even all those Irish Catholics and New England Puritans can't find a reason to get uptight about that. 

15 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

A place like that is probably one of the VERY few times in a man's life that he can break out his Android or iPhone camera at a urinal and not get his ass beat down from Boston all the way to NYC 🤣😂

Yup. It was funny looking up and seeing every dude up there with his phone up. 

4 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Seems an odd place for your mind to go. 

What actually happens is the dudes feel slightly funny knowing that people down in the bar can see their faces and know exactly what they're doing. But nobody cares because you're in a damned bar under the bleachers at Fenway having beers and watching a game. Even all those Irish Catholics and New England Puritans can't find a reason to get uptight about that. 

It just seems odd to me I suppose.  BUT, to each their own...