Alabama 7A Region Of Death Decided Tonight

corchjay

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

offenses are way ahead of the defenses for both teams......

Just now, corchjay said:

Report running in the stands that Johnson’s Hand is broke but have no idea if true but wanted to go back in

Not shocked. Dude is a gamer. 

1 minute ago, corchjay said:

Johnson drop INT

Got knocked out. Great play by the defender. 

"offensive line really took over" 

By that, they mean they were bailed out on several 3rd and longs by iffy penalties. Whatever. 

Paul you are going to have to throw, even if it means forcing it. 

Johnson with a huge night and looks incredible but definitely something wrong with his hand or wrist.  Wouldn’t even using it to block and probably cost on the drop/INT.  Gamer with heart.  We got a good one boys!!!

10 minutes ago, AUDub said:

"offensive line really took over" 

By that, they mean they were bailed out on several 3rd and longs by iffy penalties. Whatever. 

Horrible officiating in the game but 2 good teams.  2 very good offenses.  You’ll see how good the defenses are in the playoffs.  

16 minutes ago, The Plainsman said:

Central PC 24.  AHS 7. 

Defensive Battle between the #1 and #3 teams in the state,  but CPC ran off 17 in the 4th to win the Region.  

PC is a solid team but don’t think they can handle any of Thompson Hoover or Trussville 

3 minutes ago, corchjay said:

PC is a solid team but don’t think they can handle any of Thompson Hoover or Trussville 

PC has been on cruise control all year.  They have an excellent D.  I am surprised AHS held up as long as they did. I do not see any team out of the south.  I watched the Thomson Trussville game tonight,   Too many weapons imo.  I think PC can hang with Hoover however. 

5 hours ago, jared52 said:

Didn’t lead with his head or hit the head/neck of the player he was blocking. He didn’t hit him in the back either. Gonna need @WarTiger to explain that one once he’s home from his duties tonight. 

Was it below the waist? Could be a chop block or clipping.

Archived