jenna abbott article

There is an interesting article about Jenna that I found on a google search from Oct 2018.  As your get into the article there is some insight into the last year or two of CCM.  I was not successful trying to paste the link but the article was titled Jenna Abbott: Overcoming Collegiate Adversities.  It comes from a publication of the school of communication of journalism - college of liberal arts.  

htpps://cla.auburn.edu/cmjn/journalism/auburn-sports-central/the-people/jenna-abbott-overcoming-collegiate-adversities

hope that helps.

edit: I tried to copy and paste the above and did not get anywhere.  Did another google search on "jenna abbott" and it came up as the number two topic.

Thanks!!  I searched again and found it, then I saw your reply.  That is very interesting and enlightening.  Jenna is a remarkable young woman to persevere through that and to come out on top.  I never understood why she wasn't used more, either as a pitcher or hitter.  The Myers, as much as I enjoyed watching their teams play, brought the Auburn Softball Program down along with bringing a great group of young women down.  I hope all the young women are able to overcome their issues created by the Myers. 

https://cla.auburn.edu/cmjn/journalism/auburn-sports-central/the-people/jenna-abbott-overcoming-collegiate-adversities/

26 minutes ago, slot canyon said:

htpps://cla.auburn.edu/cmjn/journalism/auburn-sports-central/the-people/jenna-abbott-overcoming-collegiate-adversities 

hope that helps.

edit: I tried to copy and paste the above and did not get anywhere.  Did another google search on "jenna abbott" and it came up as the number two topic.

Being technologically challenged, it took me some time but I did find the article. I'm just glad that mess is behind us!

Archived