Texas A&M kickoff set

GwillMac6

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

This team is very very beatable 

So was Miss.St. and Tennessee. Hope we pull this one out! 

Jimbo will have them playing lights out. Don’t let last week fool you. We'll make yet another coach new to his current position look good.

Was hoping for an afternoon CBS game. Will be at a wedding at noon and then reception in the evening, it would have been perfect to watch the game in between. 

Guess, will have to miss this one and set my DVR . Haven't missed many if any televised games since for ever, so gonna have to adapt :-) Subpar season so far helps somewhat 

2 hours ago, Zeek said:

Jimbo will have them playing lights out. Don’t let last week fool you. We'll make yet another coach new to his current position look good.

I am afraid Mond is going to ball out.  Hopefully the bye means fresh legs for our D.

I’m like many of you, I think we win this one. I think we finally break the “home curse” in this series. 

11 hours ago, alexava said:

I usually hate this. But there’s a 90% chance I’ll have to work Saturday night so I’m not blocked out. 

I am usually awake between 3am - 4am...........so 11am is like a night game for me😂

If Auburn wins this one it’ll be 2:30 UGA and 2:30 Iron Bowl.  Liberty will probably either be 11 or 1pm on one of the SEC networks.

1 hour ago, jAUSon said:

You're sharting me.

damnit-gif-10.gif

I don't know it as fact.  Simply my assumption since it's ESPN and her time slot.  I hope I am wrong.

1 hour ago, Win4AU said:

If Auburn wins this one it’ll be 2:30 UGA and 2:30 Iron Bowl.  Liberty will probably either be 11 or 1pm on one of the SEC networks.

Could just as easily be MSU vs UAT on Nov 10. That will be a ranked matchup where auburn will be Unranked regardless of this weekend’s game. I’m thinking that regardless of us winning or losing this weekend, it’ll be a night game in Athens.

16 hours ago, DAG said:

I walked right into that one.

I think both teams a very beatable in any given SEC game!  I trust my gut feelings about 83% of the time, and my royal gut tells me we win against TAMU 28-24!

2 hours ago, Win4AU said:

CBS coverage of the Iron Bowl is a pretty safe bet. The only one of the last 10 they haven't covered was in 2014 and that includes some mediocre to very poor Auburn teams. In that same period, CBS has covered six AU-UGA games. 

Archived