Texas A&M Score Predictions

Zeek

The March of the Light Brigade continues down the remainder of our perilous schedule. Good news? Why, yes. It turns out Texas A&M is as bipolar as us. Bad news? Yup, they took the #2 team in the nation down to the wire.

I’m hoping Gus views this game as a chance at revenge for the 2013 National Championship; the one that should be sitting in our trophy case.

Coach - Most here would probably consider Jimbo the better coach. So edge to TAMU there.

TAMU Offense vs AU Defense - The Aggies offense looks to score in the mid to low 20’s against better defenses. With a low of 13 against Moo State and a high of 26 against the Cocks.

The Auburn defense has allowed roughly 18 points against SEC competition with a high of 30 and a low of 3.

Looking at these two units I think Texas A&M should be able to manage around 21 points against our Tigers.

AU Offense vs TAMU Defense

Auburn’s offense is averaging just under 24 points against SEC defenses with a high of 34 and a low of 9. The Aggie Defense is allowing 25 points on average with a high of 45 and a low of 14.

Looking at these two units I think it’s fair to say Auburn should be able to continue their average and score 24.

Auburn 24 - Texas A&M 21 with Anders Carlson booting a long field goal as time expires. The crowd goes nuts momentarily. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Auburn 28

aTm 24

Will be shocked if aTm doesn't take risks on D and come hard after Stidham on almost every play. Having written that, I will not be surprised if our O line shows visible improvement and Jarrett has his finest game to date in an Auburn uniform.

I see the train coming down the tracks but I don't want to believe it is really going to hit us. I am just going to ignore it. This is pretty much a must win for us and I think we will give it everything we have...

20-17 Auburn 

18 minutes ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

27 - 17 AU

This was going to be my prediction.  Won’t be pretty but Auburn will find a way on a beautiful day on the plains.  

2 hours ago, Zeek said:

I’m hoping Gus views this game as a chance at revenge for the 2013 National Championship; the one that should be sitting in our trophy case

What makes you think a coach that can’t get his team up for the LSU game after being whipped a year ago can get his team up against a coach that whipped him 4 and a half years ago?  That’s not Gus. I hope the team beats T A&M regardless of their coach.

Tough one to call. So far the home team has lost everyone of the Auburn and Texas A&M games. That said home field should help. A&M has a so so Offense but it includes a true dual threat QB which we seem to have issues with. Miss State just did the same thing to A&M that they did to us. I think there are a few key things to determine outcome of this game has O-Line improved as shown in Ole Miss game or was that really just how bad Ole Miss defense is? Is Boobie Healthy? Can D play near its potential if they do they can shutdown A&M.  The Bye should have helped people get healthy and get their legs back.  Because of the Bye week I am gong for AU 21-17.  That said I could see this being a blow out if it is Auburn would be the team blown out ( I know I just lost my sunshine pumper card).

Texas AM - 27

Auburn - 9

We can't score on defenses with a pulse. Same as MSU. They wear us down with good QB play because our defense can't get off the field. 

We have the better defense. Both offenses are mediocre but we're coming off a bye week while they are coming off a loss. Edge goes to Auburn.

AU 31 - aTm 16

Oh well...here goes nothing.....

Auburn 42

TAMU 17

We play our best game of the season & gain some confidence going into Athens.

5 hours ago, Zeek said:

The March of the Light Brigade continues down the remainder of our perilous schedule. Good news? Why, yes. It turns out Texas A&M is as bipolar as us. Bad news? Yup, they took the #2 team in the nation down to the wire.

I’m hoping Gus views this game as a chance at revenge for the 2013 National Championship; the one that should be sitting in our trophy case.

Coach - Most here would probably consider Jimbo the better coach. So edge to TAMU there.

TAMU Offense vs AU Defense - The Aggies offense looks to score in the mid to low 20’s against better defenses. With a low of 13 against Moo State and a high of 26 against the Cocks.

The Auburn defense has allowed roughly 18 points against SEC competition with a high of 30 and a low of 3.

Looking at these two units I think Texas A&M should be able to manage around 21 points against our Tigers.

AU Offense vs TAMU Defense

Auburn’s offense is averaging just under 24 points against SEC defenses with a high of 34 and a low of 9. The Aggie Defense is allowing 25 points on average with a high of 45 and a low of 14.

Looking at these two units I think it’s fair to say Auburn should be able to continue their average and score 24.

Auburn 24 - Texas A&M 21 with Anders Carlson booting a long field goal as time expires. The crowd goes nuts momentarily. 

Long field goal? Not this year. Guess that means OT lol

2 minutes ago, ChltteTiger said:

Long field goal? Not this year. Guess that means OT lol

Nah that’s the weirdly ironic win that this team usually has.

4 hours ago, Win4AU said:

This was going to be my prediction.  Won’t be pretty but Auburn will find a way on a beautiful day on the plains.  

I think it will be a frustrating win. We probably get 8 wins per usual. The weirdest thing is that this 8 win season will be a success and a failure at the same time. 

Archived