What do all of you think?

WarDamnEagleWDE

What do I think about the photo shopping?  Pretty good.

What do I think about the idea behind the photo?  If you know something, spill it. 

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

What do I think about the photo shopping?  Pretty good.

What do I think about the idea behind the photo?  If you know something, spill it. 

Pretty sure it's just a joke. Gus will never be a coach in the NFL, not even for the Browns. 

Just now, Barnacle said:

Pretty sure it's just a joke. Gus will never be a coach in the NFL, not even for the Browns. 

I was thinking the same thing.  If WDE doesn’t respond, then there’s your answer.

1 minute ago, Barnacle said:

maybe the CFL?

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I was thinking the same thing.  If WDE doesn’t respond, then there’s your answer.

When I say pretty sure, I mean I'm 99.9999999999999999999999999999% sure. Like I said, Gus isn't going to coach anywhere in the NFL. 

folks are already wanting hue jackson as auburn's coach. well a few from a couple auburn pages on facebook.

6 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

....not even the CFL would want Gus.

14 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

[​IMG]

It looks good on him and he seems genuinely happy. I just love happy endings...

1 minute ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Even the Browns aren't that dumb. 

Thanks for responding, now I know 100%

2 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

....not even the CFL would want Gus.

Would an arena league team want him? Let’s just say the Albuquerque Mud Stompers?

No thanks!

i watched the hbo training camp series about the browns and actually got to like the browns. that being said i liked their coach but i had a feeling he would not last.

Just now, aubiefifty said:

i watched the hbo training camp series about the browns and actually got to like the browns. that being said i liked their coach but i had a feeling he would not last.

He seemed like a nice guy, but it seemed to me that there wasn't a lot of respect for him among the players and coaches. 

5 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Would an arena league team want him? Let’s just say the Albuquerque Mud Stompers?

Not even sure the AAF league would want Gus after this season....

Just now, Barnacle said:

He seemed like a nice guy, but it seemed to me that there wasn't a lot of respect for him among the players and coaches. 

hey man as an aside and no offense at all what does your nicname mean? i usually refer to you are barnie and i mean no insult with that either.

Just now, AUsince72 said:

Not even sure the AAF league would want Gus after this season....

What about a fraternity flag football league? Inquiring minds are wanting to know.

Just now, aubiefifty said:

hey man as an aside and no offense at all what does your nicname mean? i usually refer to you are barnie and i mean no insult with that either.

Just what my high school football coach called me. You can call me whatever you want!

Just what my high school football coach called me. You can call me whatever you want!

i like the nic fifty but you can call me crazy or a hippie....or even pothead..........lol i am a heinz 57 like that  lol

Archived