Malzahn Presser TAMU Game

Auburn Kev

2 minutes ago, Auburn Kev said:

As bad as this season has been. He is correct with the way our D played we were in every game we lost and with a play here or there in each game we could have won the game. That is scary with how inconsistent the Offense has been both O-Line play and especially play calling.

We have a lot of young and inexperienced contributors. Lots of times with so much of that on the field things will look out of sync. It's safe to say our O has been out of sync all season. When the OL does it's job on the rare occasion either the QB misfires or the WR drops it. Otherwise, our QB is running for his life and I'm not sure if any of our main RBs are old enough to drink yet and the biggest challenge for young RBs is pass protection which is a big challenge for us as it is. Yikes.

Blah. Blah blah blah blah. Blah blah. No doubt. Blah blah blah blah, blah blah run up the middle. Blah. No doubt. Blah blah blah blah screen. Blah blah blah no doubt. Blah blah blah blah , oh and blah. Blame Chip. Blah blah. 

Broken damn record and broken damn coach.

1 minute ago, OnthePlains said:

Blah. Blah blah blah blah. Blah blah. No doubt. Blah blah blah blah, blah blah run up the middle. Blah. No doubt. Blah blah blah blah screen. Blah blah blah no doubt. Blah blah blah blah , oh and blah. Blame Chip. Blah blah. 

Broken damn record and broken damn coach.

You forgot; Blah,blah,blah better execution. 

My hope is, even though Ole Miss was the worst defense ever to play college football, that the offense gained some confidence in Oxford.  Maybe the rumors about me sniffing glue and drinking heavily are true but I still have hope that Auburn can turn this season around and play spoiler to our two biggest rivals.  Hopefully the Boobee news is a smoke screen and he’s able to play otherwise Shivers, Miller, and hopefully one of the Martins will need to have a breakout game to keep the offense moving against a tough Texas A&M defense.

48 minutes ago, Scotty2Hotty said:

With 2 weeks to prepare, did he shatter the earth beneath the press by announcing they added a few wrinkles for this week?

We're good. He said that they accomplished all of their goals. He's got this. 🙄

Well.....

I'm glad to hear Gus is capable of meeting his "off week" goals.

..... yippee....

7 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

Well.....

I'm glad to hear Gus is capable of meeting his "off week" goals.

..... yippee....

I am not the least bit excited about this weeks match up. I hate it to say it but I am actually a lot more intrigued about LSU-Bama and UK-UGA. A lot on the line for those two games. Just want to see good football being played.

12 minutes ago, DAG said:

I am not the least bit excited about this weeks match up. I hate it to say it but I am actually a lot more intrigued about LSU-Bama and UK-UGA. A lot on the line for those two games. Just want to see good football being played.

Unfortunately, that's where I am too.

The idea of Gus only showing up every mid-year now "to save his job" is frustrating, and frankly cheats his players, coaches & us fans.

Like I've said before, the apathy he's created has one silver lining for me.  I'm able to freely enjoy other good football without worrying about how my beloved team is compared.

....with that said, I enjoy the emotion & tension of a good season, and wondering where Auburn stacks up,  so much better though.

4 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

Unfortunately, that's where I am too.

The idea of Gus only showing up every mid-year now "to save his job" is frustrating, and frankly cheats his players, coaches & us fans.

Like I've said before, the apathy he's created has one silver lining for me.  I'm able to freely enjoy other good football without worrying about how my beloved team is compared.

....with that said, I enjoy the emotion & tension of a good season, and wondering where Auburn stacks up,  so much better though.

I always enjoy football. It just sucks that I am so blah about Auburn football lol. I treat like how I treat the CFL..its Canadian but it is still football.

1 minute ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

I'm curious as to what goals we met this week. We didn't lose, so there's one goal. 

I am too. Fail to follow up job by the media 

4 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

We're gonna win Saturday. I don't know how some of you will be able to stand it...:P

There should be no reason why we couldn't beat this team. We aren't facing world beaters. 

7 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

We're gonna win Saturday. I don't know how some of you will be able to stand it...:P

For Real!  

4 hours ago, DAG said:

Hey Dag! Who is the person on the picture for your logo? Looks familiar but cannot figure him out!

Day by day....Oh Dear Lord these things I pray!

4 hours ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

I'm curious as to what goals we met this week. We didn't lose, so there's one goal. 

Gus' goal #1: Remain employed. ✔️

1 hour ago, doc4aday said:

Hey Dag! Who is the person on the picture for your logo? Looks familiar but cannot figure him out!

Did you...did you just ask that?

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5bd906436142414f36

45 minutes ago, DAG said:

@doc4aday

Jeffrey Dean Morgan

Awesome actor.

One of my favorite roles was him as Deaf Smith in Texas Rising.

Plus he was Sam & Dean's dad from back when Supernatural was still a great show...

Archived