Malzahn Presser TAMU Game

Auburn Kev

10 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

Awesome actor.

One of my favorite roles was him as Deaf Smith in Texas Rising.

Plus he was Sam & Dean's dad from back when Supernatural was still a great show...

Supernatural is still good. It's just reached a point of it being bad has made it good :D

3 minutes ago, selias said:

Supernatural is still good. It's just reached a point of it being bad has made it good :D

HaHa!  Yeah, it's been a few years.  I agree though that sometimes being bad makes it good!!  Maybe we'll have to check it out again.

1 minute ago, AUsince72 said:

HaHa!  Yeah, it's been a few years.  I agree though that sometimes being bad makes it good!!  Maybe we'll have to check it out again.

Oh, it's bad...gloriously, hilariously, entertainingly bad. At least IMO lol

The OP is about Gus' presser for the upcoming game against Texas A&M.  Before the responses even reach page 2, people are already talking about other games they would rather watch, Negan, and TV shows.  That really tells you all you need to know about the state of Auburn Football.

31 minutes ago, Strychnine said:

The OP is about Gus' presser for the upcoming game against Texas A&M.  Before the responses even reach page 2, people are already talking about other games they would rather watch, Negan, and TV shows.  That really tells you all you need to know about the state of Auburn Football.

Truth.

1 hour ago, Strychnine said:

It's just October and it's a sad sad state of affairs. 

But I'm a glutton for punishment, I'll trek over to Costco tomorrow load up on tailgate grub, then to the ABC store to stock the bar and damned if I won't make the 45 minute drive to campus at noon on Friday to set up and enjoy the atmosphere like I've done every freaking weekend this season. 

I can't help myself, it's what I do in the Fall and I'm not ashamed to spend scads of $$ and travel long distances (ATL/Starkville/Oxford) to experience Auburn football.

23 hours ago, Strychnine said:

in order of appearance, most entertaining shows from highest to lowest:

Bama/LSU game

walking dead

supernatural

Gilligan island

home shoping network

Auburn/Texas a&m game.

Archived