Special Counsel Refers Scheme Targeting Mueller to FBI

AUDub

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, AUDub said:

Sorry about the crazy neighbor, Channon.

Oh the stories I could tell over a beer... He's had multiple run-ins with several different neighbors, none of them good. He's a very strange dude and walks around with an armed security guard.

11 minutes ago, channonc said:

Oh the stories I could tell over a beer... He's had multiple run-ins with several different neighbors, none of them good. He's a very strange dude and walks around with an armed security guard.

I'd say needle him about his fly being down at the presser next time you see him, but I get the feeling it wouldn't end well.

36 minutes ago, AUDub said:

I'd say needle him about his fly being down at the presser next time you see him, but I get the feeling it wouldn't end well.

I avoid even walking on the same side of the street as him. He's been known to just randomly go off on people... I just plain ol' avoid him at all costs.

this kind of thing must be the norm now. just a couple or three weeks ago one of the newer posters in the football forum suggested hiring a private investigator to dig up dirt on gus because they did not like his win loss record. i have no idea if he was repub or a dem but i found it disgusting. so all of these dirty little smears seems to be influencing people outside of politics. i am surprised the person in question did not just throw a smear out there.

On 11/2/2018 at 12:38 PM, aubiefifty said:

this kind of thing must be the norm now. just a couple or three weeks ago one of the newer posters in the football forum suggested hiring a private investigator to dig up dirt on gus because they did not like his win loss record. i have no idea if he was repub or a dem but i found it disgusting. so all of these dirty little smears seems to be influencing people outside of politics. i am surprised the person in question did not just throw a smear out there.

Digging up dirt is one thing. But don’t confuse it with fabricating dirt. 

2 hours ago, alexava said:

Digging up dirt is one thing. But don’t confuse it with fabricating dirt. 

You mean like in the false claims against Kavanaugh?

13 hours ago, alexava said:

Which claims are you referring to 

Julie Swetnick for one. She and her slimy lawyer Avenetti are now facing charges by DOJ of making false accusations.

45 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Julie Swetnick for one. She and her slimy lawyer Avenetti are now facing charges by DOJ of making false accusations.

That’s the one that no one believed. Dr Ford has more credibility than Kavanaugh. Not sure about the other one. 

2 minutes ago, alexava said:

That’s the one that no one believed. Dr Ford has more credibility than Kavanaugh. Not sure about the other one. 

Sure some Dems did. But you asked for an example of digging up dirt/false accusation and I gave you one.

1 minute ago, Proud Tiger said:

Sure some Dems did. But you asked for an example of digging up dirt/false accusation and I gave you one.

They didn't believe it enough to even bring it up in the Kavanaugh hearings.

5 minutes ago, alexava said:

The Ramirez allegation. I found her credible.

2 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

A lot of us were very skeptical of that one from the beginning. There's a damn good reason she went to a shyster like Avenatti rather than a legitimate press outlet that would fact check her before running the story.

1 hour ago, AUDub said:

The Ramirez allegation. I found her credible.

I didn’t really read much about this one but on the surface I could go either way. He’ll i didn’t believe Ford until I saw the hearing. 

1 hour ago, Proud Tiger said:

You are still using false equivalence. Digging up dirt is what Fienstein did or the Washington Post did in using credible accusers to out a pervert. This jackass actually fabricated a story about muller and tried to get a woman to go along with it. Same strategy from that conservative operation trying to plant a horshit accuser to discredit WaPo. 

1 hour ago, alexava said:

You are still using false equivalence. Digging up dirt is what Fienstein did or the Washington Post did in using credible accusers to out a pervert. This jackass actually fabricated a story about muller and tried to get a woman to go along with it. Same strategy from that conservative operation trying to plant a horshit accuser to discredit WaPo. 

Call it whatever makes you happy. You asked for an example, I gave one. Moving on.

28 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Call it whatever makes you happy. You asked for an example, I gave one. Moving on.

Well, bye. 

6 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

C'mon!   There's a proper way to do this.

giphy (16).gif

RIP Powers. 

Archived