Steele contract details

aubiefifty

1 hour ago, Tiger said:

I think part of that has to do with if our offense is on we are great and generally beat teams comfortably, but if we start off slow Gus is incapable of making adjustments so the game is essentially over after the first quarter or half. 

True...many wins are not close but whether it's coaching or players.....we've not make many game winning drives to take a game back...even after we had a lead and let it get away.   Funny that we are almost always "in" a game.....can't think of many bad beatings is quite a while.  Thus many games are pretty close and end up depending on some clutch performance by either the offense or defense in the last quarter.  ..and not delivering the goods..... 

Hoping the game tomorrow is one we can get a lead and hold on to.  The aggie offense has not been that impressive and a good chance for the D to win one for us perhaps. 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Is this true? I figured we didn’t know about his contract only because the freedom of information requested was just now fulfilled. Why would Steele wait until after the Tennessee game?

My thought also. Maybe he wanted something else. I don’t know why. That is my question. 

Archived