3 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Yep. 

Nope :beer2:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/4/2018 at 5:07 PM, thaitopher said:

I think UGA will break our hearts again in this one

You may be right but we really need T-Will to win one of these head-to-heads for a stud against UGA or Bammer, from both a talent and perception standpoint. Maybe this is the guy??

2 hours ago, fredst said:

You may be right but we really need T-Will to win one of these head-to-heads for a stud against UGA or Bammer, from both a talent and perception standpoint. Maybe this is the guy??

We are in this because of TWill. Kid and family are huge uga fans. Is what it is sometimes. Not signing this kid isn’t a knock on TWill. In fact the reason he isn’t already committed to uga is because of TWill. 

22 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

We are in this because of TWill. Kid and family are huge uga fans. Is what it is sometimes. Not signing this kid isn’t a knock on TWill. In fact the reason he isn’t already committed to uga is because of TWill. 

It seems  more georgia kids than usual since kirby took over are lifelong dawg fans and there already were a ton. He really is tapping in to the home state loyalty card.

1 hour ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

No knock on TWill intended. Dude is the best recruiter we have IMO. Would just love to see him “bag the elephant” on this one or one similar.

14 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

It seems  more georgia kids than usual since kirby took over are lifelong dawg fans and there already were a ton. He really is tapping in to the home state loyalty card.

Richt did the same thing. Remember the "Dream team" BS he used with Georgia kids? Pulling anybody they really want is tough. Then once you get past UGA, there's UAT Ohio State, Tenn. and Florida/FSU to out-fight. We get more than our share of Georgia players but it's never been easy.

14 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

uga is just playing dirty. As bad as Ole Miss was. Pretty much daring the NCAA to do something. Like a high school head coach told us a month or so ago........ "Georgia is either going to win huge or crash and burn".  

14 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

uga is just playing dirty. As bad as Ole Miss was. Pretty much daring the NCAA to do something. Like a high school head coach told us a month or so ago........ "Georgia is either going to win huge or crash and burn".  

Just one more thing Kirby learned from Saban

52 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

There have been rumors going around that Justin Fields got 6 figures to sign with UGA. Who knows if that is true or not. 

3 minutes ago, thaitopher said:

There have been rumors going around that Justin Fields got 6 figures to sign with UGA. Who knows if that is true or not. 

Wouldn't surprise me. He got something. 

34 minutes ago, thaitopher said:

I could not possibly put into words how much it would please me if uga got slapped for buying a QB. 

1 hour ago, thaitopher said:

That's a bargain if true...

3 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

I’m going to stock some extra gasoline and hope for a crash and burn so that I can accidentally spill it on the fire.  

I despise dawg fans almost as much as Bammurs.  

2 hours ago, thaitopher said:

I've read chatters about it as well. And its VERY interesting the kid is going to choose to sit behind Fromm for years, when he could've likely started at several SEC schools.

KS learned from the best on how to hide any misdoings.  KS nor JP will go down until NS retires and UAt starts to unravel.  So buckle up people.

"I love it when they call me big Pappoe!"

bigpoppa.gif

On 3/7/2018 at 11:11 AM, McLoofus said:

I could not possibly put into words how much it would please me if uga got slapped for buying a QB. 

As someone sitting in Atlanta having to deal with all the UGA fans coming out of the wood works, I agree.

43 minutes ago, atl-tiger said:

As someone sitting in Atlanta having to deal with all the UGA fans coming out of the wood works, I agree.

I miss the hell out of Atlanta, except for 3 things: crime, traffic and those people.

14 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Traffic? 

Yeah. Atlanta has traffic. I don't miss it.

(Technically, there is traffic where I am now, but compared to Atlanta... ell oh ell)

3 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Yeah. Atlanta has traffic. I don't miss it.

(Technically, there is traffic where I am now, but compared to Atlanta... ell oh ell)

I misread your op and thought it didn’t include traffic which is why I questioned it lol

1 hour ago, ClaytonAU said:

I misread your op and thought it didn’t include traffic which is why I questioned it lol

I figured it was something like that!

On 3/8/2018 at 2:11 PM, McLoofus said:

I miss the hell out of Atlanta, except for 3 things: crime, traffic and those people.

See, that's why you should live in Kansas City... the crime, for the most part, sticks to the parts of the city you wouldn't want to live in anyway, it's so spread out our "traffic jams" would just be considered a minor inconvenience in most cities, and... well... I don't even have to say... barbecue.

2 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

See, that's why you should live in Kansas City... the crime, for the most part, sticks to the parts of the city you wouldn't want to live in anyway, it's so spread out our "traffic jams" would just be considered a minor inconvenience in most cities, and... well... I don't even have to say... barbecue.

I've definitely gotten an "I could live here" feeling in my gut in that town. Or maybe that was half a cow of smoked beef in my gut. Same difference.

(You could also do a lot worse than Boulevard for the "big" local brewery.)

20 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Or maybe that was half a cow of smoked beef in my gut

Now your talking .

Archived